**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any opinions on Attuma?

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 461 ★★★
I'm asking because he's in the next 6* featured crystal is coming out relatively soon, and I don't recall hearing much about him after his release. I'm already going to be investing in the featured for Infamous Iron Man, but is Attuma worth looking into as well?

Comments

• AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Very annoying defender, without a counter his thorns damage + purify + unstoppable is formidable.

Him and Spot are going to be nuisances for BGs. Those two are the only reasons I’m dreading the arrival of the new featured.
  • Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Posts: 100 ★★
    Lots of fun, Great damage and pretty annoying on defence
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    I see the LEAST amount of gameplay/YouTube content from him and Shuri. I feel like they have been out long enough to at least see something but I haven't seen anything. I know all this will change next week as everyone will have him but as of now I'm clueless on both of them....I imagine next BG will be filled with spot, Shuri, attuma and mantis
  • I see the LEAST amount of gameplay/YouTube content from him and Shuri. I feel like they have been out long enough to at least see something but I haven't seen anything. I know all this will change next week as everyone will have him but as of now I'm clueless on both of them....I imagine next BG will be filled with spot, Shuri, attuma and mantis

They're not in featured crystals yet so people don't have them to make gameplay of them. In a month we will probably see a lot more gameplay of them.
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Axew said:

Very annoying defender, without a counter his thorns damage + purify + unstoppable is formidable.

Him and Spot are going to be nuisances for BGs. Those two are the only reasons I’m dreading the arrival of the new featured.

Who even counters him? If I recall correctly, you don't only need to counter his thorns damage, but you also need to have incinerates to prevent him from ramping up as well. If that is indeed the case, all that comes to mind is an awakened Kitty.
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited January 2023

Axew said:

Who even counters him? If I recall correctly, you don't only need to counter his thorns damage, but you also need to have incinerates to prevent him from ramping up as well. If that is indeed the case, all that comes to mind is an awakened Kitty.
    Stryfe is probably the best counter. His mediums + heavy reduce incoming passive damage, so no thorns damage. And his shock from the SP1 can be used to reduce the hydration. I believe each time you refresh the shock on heavy/medium it removes a hydration stack, making him great at quickly reducing those charges. Sadly he doesn’t counter purify, but you can bait heavies for openings.

Kitty, bishop, prof x, and Namor are all great counters as well. I don’t think there is one champion who can apply shock/incinerate/coldsnap, counters purify, and mitigates the thorns.

With the white mags synergy you can use Stryfe and he basically shuts down attuma.

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    He's a good champ that focuses on bad content. Equaling a mid champ in my opinion