**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Direct portal to special bosses after chapter exploration

benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
Soooo... As the title says. I hope I'm not the only one who wanna have fun with the special story bosses without having to go through the whole map. Have a key attached to 100% chapter rewards that you can use to a portal path directly to the boss, with inactive links.
It would be soooo cool and fun.
Pretty please.

Comments

• Agreed
  • meoreanmeorean Posts: 57
    I would much rather them work on two things first. New and fun content, and cleaning up all of the existing bugs. The feature you are asking for is a nice to have that most players will not care about.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    I dont think thats gonna happen, cause ppl will exploit Mission Completition solo event
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    meorean said:

I would much rather them work on two things first. New and fun content, and cleaning up all of the existing bugs. The feature you are asking for is a nice to have that most players will not care about.

It's literally a QoL feature, not a huge, update-schedule breaking thing. I don't think it requires much of a work to make. (Although I know nothing about the processes)
    SuelGames said:

I dont think thats gonna happen, cause ppl will exploit Mission Completition solo event

Act 4 venom path has a separate point calculation, so that can be implemented here too. And anyways, if people want to "farm" points to that event at the Champion or Grandmaster, kudos to them 😄
  • I have been thinking about this for a while. It would be awesome to fight against the grandmaster, super kang or scytalis without having to spend the energy and occasional revive.
    I actually did several extra runs of the scytalis quest just so that I could have fun playing against her with different champions when it didn’t matter that much
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    SuelGames said:

Act 4 venom already exists....next complaint? This is a feature this game should 100% have