**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is the Scrap store?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
When is this Scrap store being released so I can spend my scrap? I don't want to miss it I got a ton.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    There is a selector in the shop
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Yep, it gone
  • Options
    Yeah Really, They said a scrap store specifically would be added so I was looking for a store, not a buried item in one of the many stores. It was terrible.
  • Options
    If so I never noticed it. They said they were releasing a scarp store on this forum.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Its kinda funny... They released the most annoying way to get the rewards from the SQ... They realize that and then fix it with the most annoying store possible... Buying 1 mill worth of scraps in selectors... GENIUS!
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Its kinda funny... They released the most annoying way to get the rewards from the SQ... They realize that and then fix it with the most annoying store possible... Buying 1 mill worth of scraps in selectors... GENIUS!

Would you have preferred they just leave it as the SQ that it was? The selector certainly wasn’t the best solution, but was far from the worst
  • Options
    DUOCENTODUOCENTO Posts: 43

When is this Scrap store being released so I can spend my scrap? I don't want to miss it I got a ton.

Dude, no offense, but where are you couple day ago? week? Or you play without alliance?
    I want to understand your point.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

Would you have preferred they just leave it as the SQ that it was? The selector certainly wasn’t the best solution, but was far from the worst
    No i would have preferred they did a regular store like they did with SQ currency... It wasnt that hard to create a tab with the items and all costing the same... Instead of a selector u had to tap 50 times..
  • Options
    PinnyPinny Posts: 13
    It's just taken the whole month to use my rank up materials in overflow lol. Had a lot of scrap left. Didn’t realise it was ending 😅😭 Was there a timer on it or did it say in a post it was ending? Must have missed it, pretty gutted tbh
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

It was also the easiest to do in a short amount of time.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Why did you decided to post today when i think you already know there was a selector that ended yesterday ? Don't you read your in game mails ever ? You have prolly already spent your scraps and if you didn't , it's gone ..havw fun with your scraps.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike
    DUOCENTO said:

Dude, no offense, but where are you couple day ago? week? Or you play without alliance?
    I want to understand your point.
    I remembered they said on the forum there would be a scrap store towards the end of July. I have been waiting to see it them time went by and I stopped thinking about it as much since it took so lone. next thing I noticed it was Feb and I though WTF happen with the store..I never saw it. My alliance just wasn't talking about it. I think they spend it all in the event not wanting to wait.
  • Options
    Pinny said:

It's just taken the whole month to use my rank up materials in overflow lol. Had a lot of scrap left. Didn’t realise it was ending 😅😭 Was there a timer on it or did it say in a post it was ending? Must have missed it, pretty gutted tbh

Same. I had a ton during the event and wanted to wait. Now I have very little.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    I have 40,000 scrap left...evidently not enough for the selector. Too bad there wasn't an actual STORE like they said would happen so I could purchase smaller things....go figure
  • Options

I have 40,000 scrap left...evidently not enough for the selector. Too bad there wasn't an actual STORE like they said would happen so I could purchase smaller things....go figure

Even if they made a truly separate Store tab, EVERYTHING in it would have still been the exact same cost as what the Quest Entrance Fee was (and for just the exact same items).
    That much they had emphasized (even if it was unclear how or where they were gonna implement it).
  • Options
    7Baller said:

Are you serious? I had 3 million scrap left and was waiting for the store. Now everything is gone. What kind of miscommunication is this? First you announce a store to come and then there’s only an item for a few days? I missed the message and now miss out on 3 mio. Scrap that I invested time and money in.

I feel your pain. I could really use it now. Hopefully it at least saves from then next time scrap is used or converts to something.
  • Options
    K00shMaan said:

7Baller said:

Are you serious? I had 3 million scrap left and was waiting for the store. Now everything is gone. What kind of miscommunication is this? First you announce a store to come and then there’s only an item for a few days? I missed the message and now miss out on 3 mio. Scrap that I invested time and money in.

It was here for two weeks. In fact in was available for a week longer than the quest where you spent scrap was running
    Yup but no store like they said it was going to be so people didn't notice. I almost never go into the Main store it was in. There is never anything to go in there for. That is the point. People were looking for the store they said they where going to do in this forum.
This discussion has been closed.