**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Science to R5?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have the class cats to R5 a science champ. All unduped unless noted otherwise

My "other" science options are (all R3):
Spiderman Miles (sig 20)
Shehulk
Luke Cage
OG Captain America
Joe Fixit (sig 20)
Spidergwen (sig 20)

Which Science to R5? 38 votes

Quake
2%
bazingamp 1 vote
Hulk (sig 20)
78%
JamezBongGolden_GuardianMegaSkater67SMiller80Fireballs5SaiyanSomeoneElseStewmanHell_GoliathJets44Vision_41SmirkyhDante6693HeroBoltsySpeedbumpHazerfaceZane22KyloCreeperthanks4playingJim0172 30 votes
Captain America WW2
10%
GKainePry22Le_Marv_8imnoone 4 votes
Electro
2%
Claydeeezy 1 vote
Other science
5%
Donybhieu1901 2 votes

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Hulk (sig 20)
    Hulk Hulk Hulk
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Captain America WW2
    Hulk is a close 2nd choice
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Hulk (sig 20)
    My hulk at 4/40 (sig 55) can solo day 5 Dorm on Map 5 and I'm gonna 5/50 the green man by next month.

It also depends on what you need, you want pure offense? Hulk. You want offence but also good defense? WWII.

Quake provides who own benefits as well, she reduces ability acc really well, stuns, has a work around to many champs in her heavy charge and with Hawkeye or BW she adds a decent effect to the whole team.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Hulk (sig 20)
    It's not even close. For more competitive play, it's easily Hulk.
  • MistsMists Posts: 19
    Hulk (sig 20)
    definitely spider gwen
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Hulk (sig 20)
    Hulk all the way because of his furys!
  • Hulk (sig 20)
    Hulk is great and I recommend him for sure. Quake and Miles would both be great options too though.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Hulk (sig 20)
    Took my hulk to 5/50 2 days ago and he’s awesome. His damage is just ridiculous and his sp2 hits really hard. Really useful Stun as well, with the right timing you can keep them pinned for quite a while if you keep using sp1 to stun lock. On top of all that he’s immune to poison which can come in handy. Personally I think he’s the best science on the game for attacking. Very much prefer his damage over caps block prof.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The only thing I'm worried about with Hulk is that he doesn't add anything new to my lineup because I have a 5/50 Hype.

It would certainly make bashing all those damn Mystics in AW easier though...
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    edited November 2017
    Hulk (sig 20)
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    The only thing I'm worried about with Hulk is that he doesn't add anything new to my lineup because I have a 5/50 Hype.

It would certainly make bashing all those damn Mystics in AW easier though...

Well it would add a beast of a science. Is your Quake duped?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    @TurbulentUrFace Quake is not awakened. Hulk is my only duped R4 science.
  • Hulk (sig 20)
    In that case I still recommend Hulk.