**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Asguardian Crystal And Other EQ Related Crystals (E.G. GotG Crystal & Spider-Verse Crystal)

BeddleleddleBeddleleddle Posts: 11
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Am I the only one who really likes these? I think it's really fun to have these limited time/output crystals, especially when they tie in with the monthly event quest. Yes, they're not for everyone, but that's kinda the point, right? If there's a specific champ you've been seeking, here might be better odds at pulling them. I remember I went HAM on those GotG Crystals and somehow managed to dupe my 4* SL twice.

So I was a weird mix of excited and disappointed to see the Asguardian Crystals in todays offers. I know personally I'm still looking to dupe my 4* classic Thor and so am really hoping we'll be able to obtain some with in-game currencies. And see more crystals like this in the future. But maybe I'm alone in that thought...

Comments

• Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited November 2017
    werf5arrxln4.png
    I want those for my unique 2*
    Was so glad for that Asgardian Crystal i got, i could finally get Angela or Loki 2*, but since im so lucky, i got my Hulk who was lvl 99 already.
    FU KABAM 🖕🏻
    Give us another way to get these 2*!
  • Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    I honestly love these type a of crystals and really hope we get to see more.