**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sort & save preferences

Hi Imporovment Team πŸ˜πŸ‘ Would it be possible to when you have search bar on the right to be able sort out players and save it in cache: for example when i press Champions and i have sorted 6Β° R4 first, 6Β° R3 or for example generally i wpuld like to have 6Β° first, 5Β° later (not based on index)? Also would it be possible to create immunities, add them to characters and be able to sort by immunities? The thing is - game getting more complicated, so you cant remember all the players immunities - this way it will be very easy accesible (like the tags for example) :) many thanks!

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    the immunities is quite difficult thou. Since some champs do not have their immunities all the time.
    for example, claire voyant. She could be considered bleed, poison and incinerate immune. But all those are not active all the time.
    On a highly tuned up incinerate node you would need to complete 2 full combos to get her to that stage. So she might not work because you will die before you get to the immunity.

Emma would also not work completely. As do other champs.

I do like the other idea thou.