**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

8.1 Done!

CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
100% explored 8.1! Kitty pride just shattered scytalys in every fight!
Got cosmic awakening gem and I'm almost sure I'm gonna use it on galan, already r3 (if I don't pull hercules with bg reward opening lol)

Got mutant rank up gem, probably go for stryfe as my second r4 6*.

Any thought? :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,868 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Nice! just finished exporing 8.1.6 (working backward) and finally got a solo with doom on the last path (the tech one)
  • Options
    Talking about Kitty Pryde. I finally got her. I had heard so many good things concerning her. But, I will have to admit she is a learned character. You can't just mash buttons (Use her recklessly) and think she will do her job. She has ATTITUDE! And she will let you know it.
  • Options
    On the same subject here is my Roster. Who should I focus on?

• Options
    Sorry! It posted them out of order.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    Well it looks like you're still at the stage where 5*s are significant. Focus on Ranking Torch and iBom, as well as Kitty of course.
  • Options
    If you notice I'm working towards being uncollected. I'm a 90% an F2P player, so my playing is hit and miss. And my phone isn't a top phone. It has a habit of acting ****.
  • Options
    jaythekidjaythekid Posts: 53

On the same subject here is my Roster. Who should I focus on?

Really only 5 and 6 stars u needed to post work on kingpin, kitty, bwcv, human touch
  • Options
    This is getting weird
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Cvlr said:

100% explored 8.1! Kitty pride just shattered scytalys in every fight!
    Got cosmic awakening gem and I'm almost sure I'm gonna use it on galan, already r3 (if I don't pull hercules with bg reward opening lol)

Got mutant rank up gem, probably go for stryfe as my second r4 6*.

Any thought? :smiley:

yo quick question, who did you use for 8.1.5 on that path that enhances your sp1 but the defenders are unstopable? I don't have any of the heavy hitters with strong sp1s and I have no slow champs. Also who did you use for the Daredevil boss?
  • Options
    @SaltE_Wenis69 daredevil boss was pretty easy with kitty; the path I honestly don't remember, probably kitty and company. Every champ that stack prowess should easily do that node, because every prowess reduce the duration of unstoppable by 0.5 sec (for that specific node)