**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Add both summoner’s choice champions

hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
If gladiator won by literally .5%, why not just add both? I don’t think anyone will miss the champion other than gladiator who would ordinarily come that month
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure both runner ups have made it into game from previous summoners choice. Just 4 or 5 months later. You'll live.
  • L1zardW1zardL1zardW1zard Posts: 144 ★★★
    Who says they won't? Omega Sentinel and Zemo are in the game no?
    It'll probably take a bit longer for her to get added but I'm pretty sure she will be added early next year.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

Pretty sure both runner ups have made it into game from previous summoners choice. Just 4 or 5 months later. You'll live.

I’m fully aware just like how I’d imagine come March this year we get Agatha Harkness but what I’m suggesting is just scrap the other guy since the votes were so close
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    herm said:

Buttehrs said:

I’m fully aware just like how I’d imagine come March this year we get Agatha Harkness but what I’m suggesting is just scrap the other guy since the votes were so close
    Nah Agatha ain't In March. Viv vision and Kate bishop most likely. But she'll come when her shows on. And why scrap gladiator? It's just another champ to use. No one is forcing you to use him
    Buttehrs said:

herm said:

Buttehrs said:

Nah Agatha ain't In March. Viv vision and Kate bishop most likely. But she'll come when her shows on. And why scrap gladiator? It's just another champ to use. No one is forcing you to use him
    I can assure you, I did not say scrap gladiator. I also said March because that’s when OS came but either way they should add Agatha sometime this year if they want to keep the trend of adding the 2nd place champ a few months after. If she doesn’t get added, there’s no reason to believe white Tiger will be either
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

The runner up last year was beta Ray bill and he hasn't shown up yet.
  • GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    Buttehrs said:

Not agatha
  • GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168

Buttehrs said:

Agatha was the runner up last year... beta ray Bill was 2021 runner up
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Buttehrs said:

Negative, beta ray bill was in the semi final vs quicksilver.

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

OmSent was 2021 runner up to Herc

Buttehrs said:

Your memory could use some fine tuning
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Personally I would like to see first all runner ups from the 1st contest before moving on to the next ones.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    With the community so closely divided? I think it would be a good idea to add both Gladiator and White Tiger.
    It isn't a political election. They are not running for President. There is zero reason not to add both.
    If it were an election, that small percentage difference would trigger a recount anyway!
    To prove Gladiator won!
    They are not sharing an office for geeze sake! They are characters in a game that lots of people want added!!
    Add em! BOTH OF EM!