**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help deciding my next R4 please :)

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Unfortunately I'm not sure any of my current champs are even worthy...well I have champs that are def worthy but I have two cosmic r4s two mutants and one mystic 1 skill so I really think my next one should be tech or science but I can't figure out if any of them are really worth it. Any advice? Also to clarify I know some of them could be worth it and I will post screenshots it would just feel not smart I guess to R4 a champ that's not even awakened but I look forward to hearing your guy's thoughts and thanks in advance for the help.

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR THE PICS BEING OUT OF ORDER

So here is tech

And here is science

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Personally I’d go Ultron or Peni because they’re both fun and enjoyable but at the end of the day whoever you have the most fun with
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Nimrod or Warlock for tech. iBom or Torch for science.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I’d go Warlock because he has great utility at any rank but the higher you go then you’ve got damage as well. Similar thinking with S2099 .
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    negative 😍
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    edited February 2023

I’d go Warlock because he has great utility at any rank but the higher you go then you’ve got damage as well. Similar thinking with S2099 .

Agreed with Warlock, the Double Immune is a worthwhile investment, the techno virus helps with power degen, he definitely has great utility across classes including cosmic, I used him to help clear a ton of content. Good luck with your decision!

Peace
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    Normax_X said:

negative 😍

I have a ton of champs I need to rank (cgr, claire,ibom,torch) but I'm ranking negative as we speak because he's different and fun to play..
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277

Problem is he's not duped
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277

Normax_X said:

negative 😍

I have a ton of champs I need to rank (cgr, claire,ibom,torch) but I'm ranking negative as we speak because he's different and fun to play..
    Def thinkin bout neg