**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Juggernaut’s sig level?

Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Curious to know how critical A high sig level for Juggs is. I currently have him at 6* r3 sig 1 but I really want to take him to R4. Just deciding if I should be throwing stones into him as well. Curious to hear what other Juggs fans have to say.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    The higher the better.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    He's honestly fine just awakened. The two things you get are the chance to nullify and changing the weakness to a debuff and reducing it's potency. Even at sig 200, the nullify is never going to be quite good enough for situations where it's critical so it's just a helpful perk that increases his usability and effectiveness. Getting the weakness to be less potent is also nice but can be overcome in most content by running boosts or suicides since you get willpower healing from it with the awakening.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    K00shMaan said:

He's honestly fine just awakened. The two things you get are the chance to nullify and changing the weakness to a debuff and reducing it's potency. Even at sig 200, the nullify is never going to be quite good enough for situations where it's critical so it's just a helpful perk that increases his usability and effectiveness. Getting the weakness to be less potent is also nice but can be overcome in most content by running boosts or suicides since you get willpower healing from it with the awakening.

Also thinking about this as well. How do you mean he will heal when awakened? I know willpower does it.

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

Disagree. His nullify was crucial in last VT track
  • Options
    Ajisdope said:

K00shMaan said:

Also thinking about this as well. How do you mean he will heal when awakened? I know willpower does it.

weakness becomes a debuff when awakened and he heals from it via willpower. if despair isn't present it's also enough healing to overcome suicides and provide net positive.
  • Options
    edited February 2023

K00shMaan said:

Disagree. His nullify was crucial in last VT track
    Yeah I'm not saying that the nullify isn't a helpful ability just that it never gets remotely close to a 100% success rate even at sig 200. If you are going into content where a nullify is critical, you generally should be using someone else. In juggernaut's case, he would still eventually get rid of those buffs at sig 1. The fact that it scales not only with sig but also the number of unstoppables he has and still only peaks at 30% maximum chance makes me think that it's not critical to sig him up. That being said, he also has an incredibly player friendly scaling on his sig so 40 or 60 is really all you need at best.