Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    THE_MISOTHE_MISO Posts: 90

Medium attacks not responding after speacials and at the end of combos

I thought it was just me definitely an issue
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 306 ★★
    Also noticed it very noticeable after a parry medium attacks will not register all the time
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    finally updated on my android, same thing...my iPhone still isn't installing...
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    iPhone 13 Pro Max - do not have “new input” selected on … by far the worst the game has ever been with input issues, for me at least.

Please fix :((((((
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    g1llz said:

After updating: I parry and I cannot medium, dash forward, or backwards. Please fix broken!!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Same … I had beta input off. Put it on and it seems better but there’s clearly an issue
  • Options
    PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    I failed almost all of my dash-back actions!!! wanna dex, ended up comboed
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Same for me. Mediums, dash backs not registering
    Turn beta input on, slightly better but I'm missing almost all my parries.
    Plus there's lag on parry, specials, in the middle of a combo.
    Just horrible, horrible update
  • Options
    pikapika Posts: 74
    Can confirm, dash backs are definitely not working for me and its just random, not all matches, clearing several fights in war then dying at the boss like a noob without being able to dash back.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Input issues never went away, there are just some players that experience them lesser than others, for those that happens this, every update makes those lesser issues more noticeable
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    firedood said:

Where are the devs on this? Been a day or more and just no response?

Sorry fam, they dont talk about Input or AI issues anymore, I guess they know those are there but they have either no clue how to fix it or no time
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit etc. Could we have some communication on this major issue? Based on my experience trying to play since updating AQ should be canceled immediately.
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 282 ★★★
    There is definitely something wrong with mediums and dash in attacks.
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 97
    Parry is spotty and champ won’t dash back. So, really difficult to play any game mode. What’s going on, kabam?
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Would really like to see an update on this, game is bordering on unplayable right now with these issues.
  • Options
    Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    Same here. Especially after specials attacks I will just stand there when trying to dash forward, sometimes my guy will throw punches in the air other times he will just stand there but definitely not dashing forward as intended. Very frustrating on the new side quest as I was unable to solo the boss and now I'm locked out and cannot retry for the solo objective. Seems like input issues get worse with every update.
  • Options
    StarzStarz Posts: 153
    edited February 2023
    Clearly im beating a dead horse but it's so bad for me that I can't even play the game right now. I'm doing AQ and that's it until I here of the input issues clearing up.

I can't dex anything.. anything and half the time, while trying to perform a medium attack, it registers a heavy. This is ridiculous, as usual.
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 306 ★★
    It becoming worse i hope this is being look into @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike I feel like this stuff falls on deaf ears but this is the first month it been super bad with latency missed input and lag
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 804 ★★★
    My Colosus against HT in AQ map 5 just stands there when I'm trying to dash forward. Instead I get pounded backwards. This has been the most dismal so far. I thought last year's input issues were bad, This year takes the cake!
  • Options
    Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    When you try to dash back but Kabam has other plans.. the plan.. your champ stands there, doesn't block the attack also and gets combo into oblivion.

I've lost so many revives.
This discussion has been closed.