**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need to cry, Featured Opening

why kabam ??

Comments

• Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    All four of those are good champs. Just maybe not god tier and featured like you wanted.

I opened 40 of the last feature crystal... I got 1 feature champ from it.

Today I opened 4, 60k just like you, and was shocked at the results.

Spider Supreme, Angela, Attuma and Abs
  • Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91
    King Groot is great, I was waiting for him for so long, finally got him too. Overseer is great too, Civil warrior great for power manipulation, gambit...well, not everyone is god tier. I got 3 Gambits, at least some 7* shards 😄
  • Options

All I got this
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Did not get my most wanted (Abs Man). Opened 15, got three FCs (Spot, Mantis, Spidey Supreme), and five Black Bolts (LOL).
  • Options
    PSYKEOPPSYKEOP Posts: 12

That was mine, meanwhile I saw people who spend a lot in the game opening 1 crystal and taking out the infamous Iron Man
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    NLand said:

I'm sad now.

I only opened one so can't be too annoyed since I should be able to get another one soon but I got OG spidey...... don't need to say anymore for people to understand my pain...
  • Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    You have my sorrow, Cursed ones.

The Watcher says so.
  • Options
    Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77
    This made me feel better about my pull lol open 37 and got king Groot to max sig he was sig 60 when i started, Mordo is now sig 160 and i never pulled him before today so far my best pull today was Shuri whom i pulled 4 times all these month of saving just for connection issues and horrible pulls sucks wish it was spot i pulled so many time he's 160 or any other of the features.