**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This had me waiting for a long time but finally !! 8th r4

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited February 2023 in General Discussion

Pulled Tech Doom in 1st 3 featured , 16k prestige crossed πŸ˜πŸ’― next r4 will be Absorbing Man next level up . It's crazy though , my mystic Doom still has a higher PI . Seems like i have to get rid of MD lol.

Comments

• Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2023
    I don’t even have MD and my Doom has higher PI than iDoom.
    Both R4 sig 200.
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

I don’t even have MD and my Doom has higher PI than iDoom.
    Both R4 sig 200.

That's strange...maybe it's my overall mastery setup then .
  • Options

Congrats!!!!

Thanks mate πŸ’―
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats on the rank up! I have IDoom as a 5*, and he's an absolute beast! Shreds through everything, and his PI is great. He lives up to Doctor Doom's name!
  • Options

Congrats on the rank up! I have IDoom as a 5*, and he's an absolute beast! Shreds through everything, and his PI is great. He lives up to Doctor Doom's name!

Thanks Man ... excited to use him , but I am still wondering how mystic Doom's PI is higher than Tech Doom when tech Doom is #1 in prestige lol
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

Thanks Man ... excited to use him , but I am still wondering how mystic Doom's PI is higher than Tech Doom when tech Doom is #1 in prestige lol
    It's probably because of his higher base stats and how they interact with Masteries.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Rohit_316 said:

It's probably because of his higher base stats and how they interact with Masteries.
    Yeah you are prolly right ...1st r5 is gonna be Hercules for me since he is my fav. champ in the game . Hoping for a cosmic 4-5 from Carinas 🀞