**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EoP - Spiderverse Heroes - Spider Gwen or Spiderman 2099

FrydayFryday Posts: 673 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
So I'm planning ahead for the EoP - Spiderverse Heroes - Taking the Left Path.

I'm thinking a team of Miles, Peni, and Spider Gwen or SM2099 (which I don't have yet lol, planning far ahead lol).

So I saw KarateMike did a video on SM99 against Nameless Thanos, awhile at the same time I also hear a few people mentioned that Spider Gwen is great for Dragon Man.

I did remember having trouble with Dragon Man back when he was the weekly EoP.

Based on people experience that done that path. Who do you think would be more beneficial for me to take, Spider Gwen or SM2099?

Many thanks for any advice you can give. 😊
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    DrZola said:

Left side: I think you could do the first part with CGR and bring two of Miles/Gwen/SM99. Then sub out the other spider at the choice node and run mainly Gwen the rest of the way, with SM99 saved for backup or Thanos.

That’s the start of my plan at the moment. But after pulling Spider Supreme, I’m now pondering the right side.

Dr. Zola

Same but i planned right side from the start.
    Herc for the first 4
    Then spidey sup for kraven
    Starky for scorp
    Spidey sup for ikaris
    Starky for penny

S99 for thanos

Without supreme i would have go in with miles and fought kraven and ikaris with him
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 673 ★★★
    Hi @DrZola & @MR_61088

Many thanks for your insights.

Yeah I was also planning to use CGR on the first part too, with maybe Peni for Nick.

I don't actually have CGR or SM99 at any high rarity, hence why was seeing if there is similar alternatives. My only other option against EoP Warlock is 5* Warlock or 5* Angela (but then again my skill level is quite lacking lol). Might have to wait until I pull CGR and SM99 then.

I for Carine Vol3, I would mainly do the right side, but need to the left for at least once, and I was thinking Spiderverse might be my best option for the left path.

Well I guess, back to more grinding for 6* shards and pray that the Kabam god would drop me CGR and SM99 lol.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    MR_61088 said:

DrZola said:

Left side: I think you could do the first part with CGR and bring two of Miles/Gwen/SM99. Then sub out the other spider at the choice node and run mainly Gwen the rest of the way, with SM99 saved for backup or Thanos.

That’s the start of my plan at the moment. But after pulling Spider Supreme, I’m now pondering the right side.

Dr. Zola

Herc for the first 4
    Starky for scorp
    Spidey sup for ikaris
    Starky for penny

S99 for thanos

Without supreme i would have go in with miles and fought kraven and ikaris with him
    I’m going to need a Spider Supreme crash course. I feel like he would work well with Dorm and Ikaris.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

You’ve seen this I assume?

Dr. Zola
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 673 ★★★
    DrZola said:

You’ve seen this I assume?

Dr. Zola

I haven't seen this version before, does make it clearer. Many thanks @DrZola

I guess I back to hunting for CGR, and then learn how to use him 🤣🤣🤣
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    I would go with Miles, Gwen and Spidey 2099, with Cosmic Ghost Rider to clear the first four fights on the left side. Miles can absolutely cheese two of the remaining fights after that (Modok and Blade), so you only need solutions for Terrax and Dragon Man. Terrax is just annoying regardless of who you bring. I'm not sure there is a "good" counter to him among the spiderlings. But assuming you can heavy-intercept Dragon Man with Gwen, she's probably the best Spider-Verse counter to him since her slow can shut off his annoying unstoppable.

And Spidey 2099 is, indeed, great for Thanos. Once he gets up to his SP2 and gets a wither on Thanos, Thanos becomes really easy to control. He gains power passively throughout the fight and the wither just shuts that off.

If you're used to fighting Nameless Thanos as well as playing with Spidey 2099, I'm not surprised if you end up with a full yellow health bar. If you're more like me, who hadn't fought Nameless Thanos in years and hadn't used Spidey 2099 prior to ranking him up specifically for this challenge, well...expect to use some revives. But I still found him far easier than some of the bosses leading up to him.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I have done every Carina to the right and just did a regular clear on the left.

Herc saves so many resources doing those first fights.

I did just pull a Spider Supreme, but I have no basic or mystic iso. So I am going to r3 stealthy and see what happens. Actually going to use my 5* sparky. Then R4 2099
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    I chose Spidey 2099, Peni and Stark Spidey and had a good run...on the right path. Had no desire to repeat the left path :D.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    DrZola said:

MR_61088 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Herc for the first 4
    Starky for scorp
    Spidey sup for ikaris
    Starky for penny

S99 for thanos

I’m going to need a Spider Supreme crash course. I feel like he would work well with Dorm and Ikaris.

Dr. Zola
    https://youtu.be/9bBWTHdD4AU

That helps a bit ;)