**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Bg solo 48h objectives missing

I just logged in (thus haven't done any battlegrounds yet) and I don't have any of the 48 hour objectives. My alternative account has them but my primary doesn't. Aren't they supposed to reset?

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Same
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,884 ★★★★★
    Same, not showing for me. Played a match and still not there.
  • Final_OrderFinal_Order Posts: 120
    I've got them, they also show the progress from last time they were up. So maybe if you finished all your objectives from last season they'll need time to reset, so another 48 hours or so
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★

I've got them, they also show the progress from last time they were up. So maybe if you finished all your objectives from last season they'll need time to reset, so another 48 hours or so

Seems like that's a bug because those at the end of season it was 48 hours for the objectives and now this is a new 48.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023

Well…my BG events started before the new BG season began, and now it appears my BG objectives are starting after the season starts.

No biggie…just means I will get an extra 48 hours after the BG season is over to get that last set of objectives done :D

The even better news is that this isn’t really a bug because Trello doesn’t list it:

Dr. Zola