**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions stop fighting.

Hello guys I've never wrote here but o am sick of it.

After the latest update the glitch when your champs stop fighting or just freeze isnthe middle of your combo came up again. I am keep losing champs in AW, AQ and every other content in the game because of it.

Please can anyone tell me is there any solutions about it.

Comments

• Options
    GaryR00GaryR00 Posts: 6
    edited November 2017
    I am having the same issue and have not found any fixes. I have spent so many units reviving in aq this week because of it. Hopefully they fix it soon or I will be forced to quit.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    It happened to me just now in AQ while fighting BW.
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    It happened to me just now in AQ while fighting BW.

Happened to me too not too long ago. I was blocking and I dashed in to attack once her combo finished and my Morningstar froze up and stood still mid dash and BW punched me 3 times and I died because, naturally, they all crit.
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    The game also decided to lower my framerate dramatically while fighting her but did fine when I fought a NC in AW. Then it continued to stutter with the framerate once I decided to try and farm some skill catalysts to the point where I just closed the game and gave up.
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Always happens to me. What I've been also experiencing is my champ just releasing a block mid-combo. I've also experienced this vs BW in AQ most of the time, as well as AV.
  • Options
    Happened to me with magik in arena. Forget who I was fighting . I’m on iPhone 6s Plus iOS 11.1.

This is piggy backing off the issues from last week where the champ wouldn’t heavy (AA). Now I’m seeing it across multiple champs. After Parry won’t move back after swipe. BW. blade. Just sit there.