**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Battleground Objectives

AntoseumXAntoseumX Posts: 31
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
Hello everyone,

I don't know if this problem has been addressed yet, but since Wednesday and the Battlegrounds comeback I still don't have any objectives showing in the Battlegrounds category.

Is it normal or do I have a bug? I used to get them alright during the last season.

Have a good day!
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    It's a bug
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 336 ★★
    yhhh right. skipping this month's battlegrounds too. two in a row. fixed the damn game kabam. you cant expect me to win an obvious fight and tell me my opponent won when he clearly didn't defeat my defender, I did and with only a little less than 50 percent health. erhh cmon
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    This month's competition is not competitive when half the player base can't hold a win (I get disconnected when I win the 3rd fight for example and I lose), and more than half don't have the bi-daily objectives. Kabam has to cancel the season ASAP.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Check the banner at the top of the forums or the in game message you got. Those should let you know what the problem is and how the team is addressing it.

Dr. Zola
  • AntoseumXAntoseumX Posts: 31
    edited February 2023
    DrZola said:

Check the banner at the top of the forums or the in game message you got. Those should let you know what the problem is and how the team is addressing it.

Dr. Zola

Indeed, Kabam Jax responded on another discussion but 10 minutes after I created mine.

In any case for those who didn't see, he talked about some sort of compensation pack for those who couldn't do the objectives and said that it will take some time to create it.

Here is the link for those interested : https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/327486/bg-objectives#latest

Thanks for answering!

This discussion has been closed.