**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Baron zemo in cosmic TB quest

AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
...that requires you to armor break the defender to get furies and remove opponents armor up buffs. Smh sadists at kabam

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Just use Magneto. I get what you’re saying, but this happens every month. Nebula on a shock path etc… just plan for that one fight. It’s not that hard anyway
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★

Just use Magneto. I get what you’re saying, but this happens every month. Nebula on a shock path etc… just plan for that one fight. It’s not that hard anyway

I know. You can even cgr him. It's just a funny counterintuitive combo. Sucks for people w/o mags or cgr I suppose
  • Options
    ProtogenoiProtogenoi Posts: 43

I know. You can even cgr him. It's just a funny counterintuitive combo. Sucks for people w/o mags or cgr I suppose
    If you're doing TB EQ, you're more than likely going to have a Red Mags or CGR. If not, there's usually another option.
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    When in doubt, Herc it out