**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EoP Robots: Rate the Robots

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Sitting on a couple of sets of R4 cats plus a 3-4 Tech gem and I’m dithering about the best robot team for EoP.

Definitely will bring Herc at R4 max sig. Options include Warlock R3 L96, OS R3 L60, DM R3 L40 and Nimrod R4 L90. Ultron is R3 unawakened.

Thoughts? Prioritization?

Dr. Zola
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• FrydayFryday Posts: 670 ★★★
    Hi @DrZola ,

For the Robot challenge, my plan is:-

Hercules, Omega Sen, Dragon Man, Nimrod/Ultron to the Right path.

When EoP first start, I didn't have Nimrod, so did Crossbone with 5* Ultron, so not should stick with him again for go for Nimrod.

But sure I will take OS and Dragon Man.

I saw a few done with similar team.

Also saw some did it, Warlock, Dragon Man and Nebula (I think they went of the left path).
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Used Dragonman, Nimrod and OS right path. Straight forward and nothing to troublesome. OS can easily solo Crossbones.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    I used Ultron, Warlock and DM; took the right side.
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Which path were you planning to take? I haven’t done this challenge yet, but I’m in a similar spot as you. Considering taking Nimrod up and using an AWG on him. Just hoping he’ll be helpful for this one.

It seems like Warlock is a must for the left path and Nebula also puts in some serious work on MODOK and Dragon Man if you go that way. Then Dragon Man is pretty helpful for Ikaris on the right path. Beyond that, I have no idea if Ultron, Warlock, Nimrod or Guilly 2099 are better for any of the fights.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Probably headed the right side.

Dr. Zola
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

I used Ultron, Warlock and DM; took the right side.

Any reason for no Nimrod? (If you have him)
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 809 ★★★★
    I did dragon man, nebula, and ultron on left side. Nebula takes modok just reparry with shock charges, so no autoblock. Team for blade. Dragon man can take terrax in few revives. Nebula can solo dragonman.

Here’s the team I ran (this is not meant to be a direct how-to graphic, just was my own experience with it). Personally I found the presence of Omega Sentinel and Dragon Man quite significant because of how they were able to counter Crossbones, Kraven, Scorpion and Thanos. Warlock was less helpful, he got damage in against Peni and Thanos but didn’t have one particular use. I’ve heard that Ultron is a lot better for Peni, and is also helpful for Bishop.

Incredible. Thanks!

Dr. Zola
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Take the right side, herc for dorm, bishop and overseer. Also can take crossbones if you want.
    Dragonman for crossbones, kraven( can be taken by other champs as well), ikaris,
    Warlock for scorpion
    Ultron for penny

This will probably be the best setup for you.
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    I think Omega sentinel and Dragon man are essential options for the right side.
    The last slot could be a flip between Ultron and Nimrod

Nimrod: Slightly tankier than ultron when armor stacks up and synergy gives OS some but negligible shock damage when dodging specials.

Ultron: More upfront damage and less build up than nimrod, 2 regen intervals to top up health.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Dragon, Omega and Nimrod.

Nimrod/omega synergies really great, the regen allows 20% revives without potions to go a long way for all champs and also opens up nimrod to be an option vs scorpion if you can't get going with omega (can get away 2x sp2s with nimrod and melt a lot of scorp in a run).

Nimrod also great vs peni and thanos, couple sp2s and they melt.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    For reference, I did the left-hand side yesterday with Warlock, Dragon Man and Nebula (Herc swap). Took me 50 revives.
    I mostly struggled on Warlock because of all the conditions to do damage, and then Modok. I started with Nebula but then I found it easier to use Warlock, hit the block to make him go unblockable and very aggressive and land intercept after intercept.
    Terrax with Dragon Man and Dragon Man with Nebula were straight-forward.
    I wanted the exploration rewards and I’m missing champs for some of the other objectives so the left-hand side suited me.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,899 ★★★★★
    Has anyone done it without Dragon Man?

Has anyone done it without Dragon Man?

If you’re going to the right side without Dragon Man, you’re going to have a terrible time unless you play it super slow (which won’t be fun)
  • Cane987Cane987 Posts: 14
    How good can be Nimrod, OS and Nebula for left path?
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    Would an r5 5* dragon be worth using for it or wait for 6*? I'm missing him for robots and obviously spider supreme for spider objective. Missing juggs for thunderbolt objective so leaning robot next. Doing herc for the start, R3 omega sent and r4 200 nimrod but dragon only 5*.

Would an r5 5* dragon be worth using for it or wait for 6*? I'm missing him for robots and obviously spider supreme for spider objective. Missing juggs for thunderbolt objective so leaning robot next. Doing herc for the start, R3 omega sent and r4 200 nimrod but dragon only 5*.

I was going to bring my 5* for the right side until I pulled the 6*
  • edited February 2023

@Cat_Murdock do you have more of those?
    I have already done robots and dimensional beings and wanted to know if you have made the others.

The other one I’ve done so far is Spiders

I plan to continue to update them as I explore, but I got burned out from the consumable farm (and had to back out of my dimensional attempt :P) so I haven’t gotten a third run yet.

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Cane987 said:

How good can be Nimrod, OS and Nebula for left path?

You're going to have a bad time against Terrax
    Does anyone done this know if Dragon Man need awaken for this?
  • Fryday said:

He doesn’t

Fryday said:

He doesn’t
    Oh that is great, many thanks Cat.

Also many thanks for all the amazing work you are doing for the community. :) 👍
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 809 ★★★★

Yeah 5 star would work fully boosted. I’ve seen a guy do 6 star dragon man rank 2 against terrax, you just will need a few more revives.

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    @KingInBlack i used 5*. Works very well tbh. Had suicides. Worked well for kraven and ikaris. Around 6-7 revives each. Once you get into a rhythm it's easy
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Is there a potential team for someone who doesn't have dragon man, nebula or nimrod without having to spend a **** ton of revives?

I have r4 warlock, r3 ultron omega sentinel, r2 sentinel and then 5r5 g2099 and warlock. I have 5 star dragon man and nebula but really dont want to rank 5 stars

Here’s the team I ran (this is not meant to be a direct how-to graphic, just was my own experience with it). Personally I found the presence of Omega Sentinel and Dragon Man quite significant because of how they were able to counter Crossbones, Kraven, Scorpion and Thanos. Warlock was less helpful, he got damage in against Peni and Thanos but didn’t have one particular use. I’ve heard that Ultron is a lot better for Peni, and is also helpful for Bishop.

Thanks again. I’m just going to wait to tackle any of the other ones until you’ve finished your infographics (which are always terrific). :)

Dr. Zola