**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drive to a Million Facebook Likes!

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Well,One question though,IF MCOC hits 1mil likes,Will the million made arena have multipliers beyond 3x,or are you going to increase the general points scored in the Arena?
  • Options
    500 matches means 500 × 3 = 1500 fights?
  • Options
    What will be the minimum milestone , and do all milestones will have 10000 5* shards??
  • Options
    What will be the minimum milestone , and do all milestones will have 10000 5* shards??

Nope,ALL milestones will constitute 10k 5* shards
  • Options
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    NSTOLT wrote: »
    First off, great idea Kabam! But also I know you are aware but a good amount of the players are kids too, and its not like they have Facebook, so that limits some options. And I think it was a great idea to include hard to get campions such as Thanos and red Deadpool. I have been wanting Thanos for a while and I think its great you are giving us players an opportunity to get him. Thanks Again!

I don't think you know how facebook works, or how kids work." Im not sure i know a kid who doesn't have a facebook account lol"

Also, im almost certain they said, that those rare champs like thanos, kang, og deadpool won't be in that crystal.

Well,Now you know one.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Well since its only at 785k looks like no chance to make it. Maybe the goal was just a tad too high lol.
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★

Q: Is this event only for English speaking players? I didn’t receive a message about it in game, but my friend did.
    A: Absolutely not! This event, and all of the cool stuff that can be unlocked is for everybody! Because our Facebook page and all of its contents are in English, we chose to only send the message out to players that play in English. This doesn’t mean that everybody isn’t welcome to take part.

But then again if all the announcements, FB page and in-game mail are all in English, how are the non English speaking players gonna understand or even be aware these are happening?

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    785,515 right now.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    500 matches means 500 × 3 = 1500 fights?

Earlier in this thread Kabam Miike confirmed it is 500 fights not 500 rounds....so approx 166 rounds...
  • Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Will the exclusive 1/2* champ crystal be 50 units like the previous 2* crystal that was available when you started the game or will it be a lower price.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This event could undermine the whole structure of the game. It is basically giving anyone whom has a roster of 2 stars a full 5 star. Doesn’t seem like much balance. I worked for a year and a half to get my first five star. it Would be better if they had tiered quests for ratings.

You're so right. Only the top tier players get 2* champs. Sucks that the smaller players are just stuck with 4* and 5* chamos.
  • Options
    Sexy_SophiaSexy_Sophia Posts: 25
    Ran out of gold by ranking up 4* & 5*. Hope you’ll bring back the gold realm so we can rank up our 1* and 2* champs too
  • Options
    MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    edited November 2017
    only 214,183 likes to go, lol
  • Options
    213,945 more likes to go,now!
    MadMarks wrote: »
    only 214,183 likes to go, lol

• Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Something is unclear to me : are those celebration events announced part of the game 3 years anniversary ? Or has it nothing to do with it ? (I still hope to see the rifts coming back)
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Wolfe wrote: »

Q: Is this event only for English speaking players? I didn’t receive a message about it in game, but my friend did.
    A: Absolutely not! This event, and all of the cool stuff that can be unlocked is for everybody! Because our Facebook page and all of its contents are in English, we chose to only send the message out to players that play in English. This doesn’t mean that everybody isn’t welcome to take part.

Then, u should at least send this message to all player. Also with 2★, make 3★ eligible for this special arena.
  • Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    This really seems like an attempt by Kabam to make us create dummy accounts just to hit Like on their page. I guess comment will be removed if I'm correct.

Please don't do that. That's not honest or cool. We know we're asking for something that seems pretty hard to do, but honestly we're very confident that we can do this!

There's no way you really believe we can go from 750k to 1 million in 2 weeks unless there's a huge marketing campaign coming out today that will bring in new players. Not trying to be a contrarian, but the logic has already been broken down and dissected here. You want a 33% increase in player base....in 2-3 weeks. Either you don't want us to hit this milestone, or you want us to cheat to do it. Maybe not you in particular, but the company in your name surely can't believe this will be done legitimately.

it isn't impossible, a lot of active players have not followed their facebook page, i'm an example, as fast as i read this message i followed, like me there are a lot of players, an example would be my cousin, my brother and 2 real friends which i already tell them to follow, we play this game since a long time, but we never followed the facebook page until now, keep in mind that those 750k persons that already follow the page may be inactive at the game right now, maybe they retired, who knows, maybe 50% of active players dont follow it, all can happens, i won't do a fake account cause im lazy to do it :)
  • Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Wolfe wrote: »

But then again if all the announcements, FB page and in-game mail are all in English, how are the non English speaking players gonna understand or even be aware these are happening?

spreading the voice
  • Options
    ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    I think this is great. Thanks Kabam. Looking for a point of clarity on the 4 star poll. If the poll will be only champs available in the crystal at the time Morningstar came out (featured arena started 10/12) that means no Starky I'm guessing (entered crystal 10/24)? so Carnage and prior? That's a bit sad, but I'll still happily take a chance pull from 12 assumed top 4 stars for $1 after watching people pay $40 for a 4 star JF in the recent uncollected asgard crystal deal.
  • Options
    i just hope people vote for the newest science champs (she-hulk, luke cage, quake) over older ones. The newest science champs are the best
  • Options
    I'll hit the like button when it's at 999,999 likes :wink:
  • Options
    JugeFreddJugeFredd Posts: 10

We’ll be running some special polls very soon, in which we’ll ask all of you to choose the 2 Best Champions of each class! Then, we’ll add a 4-Star Version of the Top 12 (2 of each class) into a special crystal that will be available for only $1 USD!

Would it be 1 crystal per 4-Star champion of the Top 12?
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Buster wrote: »
    787,345 still along way to go.

That is so true. Where are the Russian Facebook hackers we need to meddle in this?
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    We would need 11,193 people per day to like it. Problem is......most of the players have already liked the page so they need about 195,000 new players to like the page. Not going to happen especially since the marketing appears to only be on the forums.
  • Options
    Piviot wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    This event could undermine the whole structure of the game. It is basically giving anyone whom has a roster of 2 stars a full 5 star. Doesn’t seem like much balance. I worked for a year and a half to get my first five star. it Would be better if they had tiered quests for ratings.

The game is not making any attempt to balance the reward earnings of today with a year and a half ago. As time progresses, the reward earning rate rises. There are players that worked months to get their first T4B, and now we get a free one every month for showing up. Not only are rewards for monthly events higher now than they were just a few months ago, there's an entire tier of content and rewards that didn't exist originally.

Sometimes the game will offer higher rewards for players with higher progress. Sometimes they will offer a baseline of rewards that a significant fraction of the playerbase can all acquire with roughly similar effort. Sometimes they will just hand stuff out. The idea is to incentivize progress, but not to the point where newer players are permanently left behind.

I'm sorry DNA monthly rewards a few months ago was wasn't like 5k 5* shards (few as in 3-4)

You can't honestly say these past months(not including these one till final) is better than the great one

I'm not sure if this is a language barrier thing, but I believe you are referring to the monthly calendar. The monthly events are things like the Gods of the Arena event currently running. Those rewards have been increased over time, including most recently a few months ago.

The monthly calendar had one really good month if you are counting 5* fragments, and aside from that have fluctuated up and down. But the most important thing about the calendar is that it exists at all, and providing free rewards that a player more than a year and a half ago wouldn't be getting at all.
  • Options
    I think that the idea is great. And i really hope that we will hit the 1 Mio mark. But that is very tough in this short period of time!
  • Options
    hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Ulsor wrote: »
    hurricant wrote: »
    How much will the 1*/ 2* crystal cost

If i remember right it was 50 units for 1 crystal

That seems awfully expensive for 1* and 2* champs