Options

Need some new Dorky Diggedy Dave Videos ASAP!

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 867 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
I hope he can cover how to interrupt the opponent’s heavies after getting tagged by the first hit. The AI after this update has acquired this new skill. Just had Torch land the first hit of his heavy in battlegrounds, and the defender then special intercepted me before the second hit.

This looks like an AMAZING new skill the player community needs to learn! Also any videos of how to deal with all the new AI interactions in the latest update would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 145
    SKYNET
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 949 ★★★★★
    For the sake of balance, I don’t believed Kabam want their game broken, it doesn’t bring anything for them. People aren’t going to spend money to buy items if can’t complete it because the games bugged, it’s just going to make them frustrated and possibly do what I’ve just done and left my Alliance and delete the game. I don’t believe it’s an easy fix for them, but I just wish they would be more open with there communicating, be front and centre acknowledge the issue and keep us updated, even when the update is we have no new information.