**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken and high sig Abs Man or Tigra ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I am a mid Tigra player and used her for few fights here and there . Pulled both Abs Man and Tigra recently and was debating to use my generic and high sig 1 of them . Which one should it be ?

Awaken and high sig Abs Man or Tigra ? 46 votes

Tigra
36%
ege999menblackdragonightCrazyjack719Logan00AmaadAkiraErcarretLpooCeltic1981abamHamoBlamo51PugthugzSeñor DudeAnsh_A9Suhailshut_up_heatherHalpyUwU69420 17 votes
Abs Man
63%
EfilwenTerraKaspYTThatGuyYouSaw235SCP1504AZJC36PikoluLukeYoshikiAyden_noah1KRANꓘBvukas11Powerofpain1001Ewell65SSS69RenaxqqDrDavid69TrashPanda12KznJenskeDBanannaPandaLBN1 29 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Tigra
    If you're good at playing tigra, it's her no question imo. If you awaken tigra and you still have 2 potential R4s. You awaken abs man, tigra is not worth investing that heavily into yet.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    Abs Man
    Absorbing Man deals massive amounts of damage when properly ramped up. He needs high sig for this to work, so I think he would be a wise choice. Still, awakened Absorbing Man is decent, just go for high sig for the biggest return
  • Zak2025Zak2025 Posts: 60
    Abs Man
    rlly just depends who ur good with
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Abs Man
    Keep in mind that Abs Man might get rebalanced and it's pretty hard to play with him. Use both champs in some content and then decide.
  • BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Posts: 103
    edited February 2023
    Abs Man
    Personally chose Abs cause I already have the tigra at 5*, but her sig just quickens a double sp1 ramp up. It doesn’t take too long to do, and abs really benefits from high sig and gets a good defense buff from it
  • Señor DudeSeñor Dude Posts: 67
    Tigra
    If you're focusing on BGs, it's tigra all the way. A good matchup for her is pretty much a guaranteed sub-35 second match