**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 6* R5 is a champ that I Would Walk 500 of

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★
Knocked out the last of the V3 Carina’s Challenges over the weekend and was rewarded with a Science R5 gem. I spent most of the day going back and forth on who I would use it on, which champion in a genuinely stacked class deserved to be the first maxed out 6* after all this time, and I realized there really was only one choice:

Miles Morales is arguably my favorite champ in the game today and one of my favorite comic characters of all time. I tried to talk myself into Quicksilver for the prestige or Spot for the BGs shenanigans, but Ultimate-ly, it always had to be Miles. And as you’ll see in the gif below, I’m pretty sure I made a good choice.

Note: no boosts, no recoil masteries, only synergy is Spider-Ham.

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Honestly an incredible choice, I’ve loved Miles in war for a while now.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★
    He was an absolute workhorse in my left side EOP runs, getting solos (or near it) on Hercules, Blade, and Modok. He can just do so much and hits like an absolute freight train. It’s wild to me how he’s still so slept on.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Knocked out the last of the V3 Carina’s Challenges over the weekend and was rewarded with a Science R5 gem. I spent most of the day going back and forth on who I would use it on, which champion in a genuinely stacked class deserved to be the first maxed out 6* after all this time, and I realized there really was only one choice:

Miles Morales is arguably my favorite champ in the game today and one of my favorite comic characters of all time. I tried to talk myself into Quicksilver for the prestige or Spot for the BGs shenanigans, but Ultimate-ly, it always had to be Miles. And as you’ll see in the gif below, I’m pretty sure I made a good choice.

Sick choice my man!!! Love this rank up!!!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Awesome choice 🙂
    Nice sp2 damage too😮
    Seems like Kabam servers were literally “shocked” by that 😂😂😂
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Congrats! Its always good to see people rank up who they like instead of ranking the norm. That damage looks awesome btw. Love the rank up choice!
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Cool rank up
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Amazing choice!
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 229 ★★
    Your first 6* rank 5 is the disconnection icon? He hits that Cap Marvel so hard. Hehe, just kidding. Miles is a very strong champion now. You made a right and fun decision.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Wait… miles is good now?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    He is one of my most used champs nowadays in act 7 exploration. Nice rankup
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

Wait… miles is good now?

Miles has been great since his buff a while ago.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★

Yes but would you walk 500 more just to fall down at his door?

da da da dat intensifies
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Awesome rank up dude - congrats!