Battleground

BizaaroBizaaro Member Posts: 346 ★★
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
Hey kabam...in battle ground are we playing against real players or kabam controlled bots just like in arena??

Comments

• InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    Real Players + Modders
  • BizaaroBizaaro Member Posts: 346 ★★
    edited February 2023
    I think I get only modders of kabam...they don't even take damage...as they finish fight our fight are becoming aggressive ...we are not playing games here..I think kabam is toying with all..
    They should really add bugs to the special nods...freezing....aggressive..stupid rng...these should be the highlight of that node
    edited February 2023
    Kabam I played bg from morning to evening not even able to win 3 matches in a raw...feeling really sad...because of these
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    You thought BG was live PVP? This game would be terrible PVP experience. Both players just waiting for the other to attack so they can counter.
    A_Fungi said:

You thought BG was live PVP? This game would be terrible PVP experience. Both players just waiting for the other to attack so they can counter.

What's ai doing...they increase aggressive...which leave players in the same teir
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Bizaaro said:

Hey kabam...in battle ground are we playing against real players or kabam controlled bots just like in arena??

How could they be fighting you live as a defender while fighting the defender that you picked as well? If it was live fighting each other, both of you would be fighting two matches at exact same time based on how the draft currently works so you should probably be able to figure out the answer to your own question.

If not, then when have you ever fought on the right side of the screen and/or controlled the defender that you placed?

Bizaaro said:

How could they be fighting you live as a defender while fighting the defender that you picked as well? If it was live fighting each other, both of you would be fighting two matches at exact same time based on how the draft currently works so you should probably be able to figure out the answer to your own question.

If not, then when have you ever fought on the right side of the screen and/or controlled the defender that you placed?
    What I tried to ask is the defender we are getting is a real person or kabam mod...if they are kabam mod they can do same thing with us like modders do for winning...
    Well I don't care...I'm done with batlle ground...not going to post anthing
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Bizaaro said:

A_Fungi said:

What's ai doing...they increase aggressive...which leave players in the same teir
    What I described is not aggressive. It is passive.