**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where are the new emotes? (I bought the bundle)

Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I must be one of the few that loves emotes.

I already bought the bundle, but I can't find the new emotes...

Where are they?

Comments

• Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Where is button to change emotes??
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★

Where is button to change emotes??

There's no button for that.
    I already changed my deck name, and my new emotes are not there.

I also tried to Change my profile picture, but they are not there as well
  • StenniozaoStenniozao Posts: 9
    I also bought and do not show any buttom in order to change emotes.

:(
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Any news????
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★

Any news????

Nothing yet…honestly I feel a victim of robbery…
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,157 ★★★★★
    I'm not buying them, but does that mean you can only select from 5 different ones every BG match?
  • Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 208
    When will those that bought the emotes before the fix actually be able to use them?
  • The team's still working on this but will get it sorted as soon as we can. As soon as we have a definitive ETA, we'll let everyone know.
    Hi. It’s going on two weeks without any further info on how or when this will be fixed.

The team's still working on this but will get it sorted as soon as we can. As soon as we have a definitive ETA, we'll let everyone know.

It’s now been two weeks and there’s been no fix or update. @Kabam Zibiit
  • DanxorDanxor Posts: 91
    I never bought the pack, but I earned a new emote in the BG season 5. I can't edit my emotes either.
    It’s about to be one month since the initial post. Those affected still don’t have the emotes that they purchased.

I’ve submitted a support ticket and was told to follow the forums for updates on how this will be corrected. The only update there’s been has been a post from @Kabam Zibiit saying there’s no news on when this will be fixed.

At what point should I just go to Apple and ask for a refund?
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Heinz11 said:

It’s about to be one month since the initial post. Those affected still don’t have the emotes that they purchased.

I’ve submitted a support ticket and was told to follow the forums for updates on how this will be corrected. The only update there’s been has been a post from @Kabam Zibiit saying there’s no news on when this will be fixed.

Also fyi 9$ for pixels isn't a great deal
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Heinz11 said:

Also fyi 9$ for pixels isn't a great deal
    Everything u pay for is pixels...