**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Input Issues

PrinceLennonPrinceLennon Posts: 28
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Issues

Input Issues 21 votes

Can’t Parry
14%
MoosetiptronicLordSmasherProtogenoi 3 votes
Can’t Dash back
9%
Fire_MarineBarney_Stinson 2 votes
Lag spikes/crashes
9%
SearmenisThunderalph 2 votes
Specials occuring mid combo
4%
Deadmaddy 1 vote
Parries don’t register
57%
Leiva_darknh4clchicconeMitriaxNgoalong711JoseOkKOSLORDCederShichibishut_up_heatherJust_Frank2022Potatoslice500 12 votes
Cant dash forward
4%
ArbenBisha 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Parries don’t register
    Let's review
    Can't Parry - does not happen too much, i have that pretty consistent
    Can't Dash Back/Forward - N/A, my dashes are actually pretty consistent unless my fingers are wet/sweaty
    Lag Spikes/Crashes - happens sometimes but usually in the middle of my specials, not too bad
    Specials occurring mid combo - has not happened to me yet thank goodness
    Parries don't register - HOO BOY
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

You need all of the above choice

Sorryy about that i will take that into consideration
  • Options

Let's review
    Can't Dash Back/Forward - N/A, my dashes are actually pretty consistent unless my fingers are wet/sweaty
    Lag Spikes/Crashes - happens sometimes but usually in the middle of my specials, not too bad

The specials occuring mid combo and cant dash mostly occurs in AQ lucky for you it doesn’t happen often because for me it’s been hell
  • Options
    DeremusDeremus Posts: 135 ★★
    edited February 2023
    All
  • Options
    ChiliDog said:

Stop the complaining. They added emotes!

best counter to input issues ‘Emotes’ !!!
  • Options
    xioNxioN Posts: 8
    The biggest that plague me are Parry not registering or working even though it shows I did parry, unable to dash forward, & crashes, I however have had ALL of these happen to me within the last week several times, & I've had where mid combo the AI lands a parry on me usually on 3rd light (in arena), & then when I finish a 5 hit combo go straight into my relic the striker gets blocked after 2nd hit so yeah multiple issues going on this month & not sure what they changed to cause all of this to just intensify like it has.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    I’ve lost several BG matches because of random dashes during specials. I’m about to win my match and all of a sudden my champ will just dash forward while opponent does a special.
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Parries don’t register

Let's review

You haven't gotten the mid combo specials yet? I have and it's so maddening
  • Options
    IRONHIDE_1IRONHIDE_1 Posts: 34
    All of the above, every option there just described my last 3 fights in AQ, this is absolutely ridiculous, I've reset the app multiple times and even deleted it off my device and reinstalled and still have the issues, the bad part is that Kablam knows they have us hooked and won't do anything to fix the game, I suppose it's worth it to them to listen to us complain knowing we won't leave the game...
  • Options
    Ceder said:

Let's review

You haven't gotten the mid combo specials yet? I have and it's so maddening
    I literally had one but I was using Spidey-2099 in AQ but his resistance up saved me from threatening damage
  • Options

All of the above, every option there just described my last 3 fights in AQ, this is absolutely ridiculous, I've reset the app multiple times and even deleted it off my device and reinstalled and still have the issues, the bad part is that Kablam knows they have us hooked and won't do anything to fix the game, I suppose it's worth it to them to listen to us complain knowing we won't leave the game...

For sure the issues are ridiculous I can’t even do story mode due to input issues well we just have to wait and see what comes but the compensation better be something for what its costed us
  • Options
    Hey guys, we keep track of issues like these using the threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please share your feedback in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.