How does the legend title system work?

RapidMzRapidMz Member Posts: 21
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I know u need to do proven and conqueror 100% the fastest but I never get a in game mail when it's going live and which specific month u can earn the title for eq. Is it every month? Please give advice if u can.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,750 ★★★★★
    It is every month for the first 2 weeks.
  • RapidMzRapidMz Member Posts: 21
    Is there a place u can look at your results? Or does kabam just send u a message u got it or not?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,750 ★★★★★
    RapidMz said:

Is there a place u can look at your results? Or does kabam just send u a message u got it or not?

If you got it you will receive a message after the following EQ begins, as much as a week after, if and only if you were one of the fastest 100 to achieve the title. After those messages are sent out they will post in the Hall of Legends post on the News and Announcements section of the forums that will list the 100 names that got it. Times are not posted.
  • RapidMzRapidMz Member Posts: 21
    And 2 more questions, do u need to record your run or does kabam do that for you and I think it's proven and conqueror but just in case is it any other difficulty?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,243 Guardian
    Pretty sure the in-game mail that is sent out each month showing you the new events does describe the timeframe in which you have to do your Legends “Run”.

But the window for doing it is always anytime from when new monthly EQ is available, up until 2 weeks afterwards.

Real-time clock starts as soon as you first enter either of those 2 Difficulties, and stops once you have finished 100% both of those 2 Difficulties of monthly Event Quest.

(so you can enter any *other* difficulties to get a sense of what you’ll be up against, without it starting the clock)

While you should do a Stopwatch for yourself (hopefully you can do it in roughly 4 hours), no you will NOT need to manually report your time to Kabam (that part is automatic).
  • RicoShayRicoShay Member Posts: 228 ★★
    You'll need quite a bit of set up to get a legends time in that will comfortably earn you the title. For 1 you need suicides unlocked and preferably max them out. Willpower isn't necessary since the healthpools are low even on bosses. You'll also want to be boosted for the entirety of your run if you have the boosts for that. Champ selection is also quite important. I know of someone who did it with post buff guillotine but in general you want ghost/corvus/hitmonkey etc (basically high damage output with little ramp-up) to secure kills quick. Probably the most important factor is what phone you're running it on and what conditions you have around you. My initial run on an iphone x was very different to my run on a more recent phone so it's important you understand that loading times is likely to be the reason you have or don't have a successful run.

As for where you find the list of legends titles given each month it's here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends/p4