**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

A Good Idea

318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 โ˜…โ˜…
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Rank Up Gems = 0 Gold!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 288 โ˜…โ˜…
    This is a bad idea.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    As much as this is tempting, I just don't think its a good idea. The whole point of rank up gems is to remove the cost of catalysts, not gold. Catalysts are way more expensive, and nowadays rank up gems are quite easy to get(easier than before, at least). The whole point of gold is to rank up champions, and if we take away that element, even with a gem, it would just be taking away from gold's limited use
  • Options
    318Chubz said:

Ortoun said:

I think he means that it wouldn't take gold to use them instead of being able to buy them for nothing

At least somebody on the forums have a brain. I mean because it cost gold to use rank up material. I just feel like rank up gems should be free to use. I'm not looking for agreement, that's why I said "I think!"
    If it cost gold to use rank up materials, why would a rank up gem not have a cost to use?