Hercules or Hit monkey, Who’s better for Legend run (In Monthly EQ)

Prismane1269Prismane1269 Member Posts: 218
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Both of my Hercules and Hit money are at R3. Whom do u guys prefer more for the legend run?
My Hercules is generally dealing like 40K+ damage in 5/6 seconds….(Including synergy bonuses)
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Prismane1269Prismane1269 Member Posts: 218

Corvus or Ghost. Hit Monkey might be okay. If you’re taking 5/6s to finish a fight you’re gonna be taking too long. You need max damage from the first hit. When I got my title I averaged 0-3s per path fight and 8-10s per boss (I ran the month of Spidey Supreme and had to run Torch instead and it averaged about 20s in master difficulty).

Ah I see. What was ur total time for the legend run?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,745 ★★★★★

Corvus or Ghost. Hit Monkey might be okay. If you’re taking 5/6s to finish a fight you’re gonna be taking too long. You need max damage from the first hit. When I got my title I averaged 0-3s per path fight and 8-10s per boss (I ran the month of Spidey Supreme and had to run Torch instead and it averaged about 20s in master difficulty).

Ah I see. What was ur total time for the legend run?
    My time was 3h22m and I believe I got 79th place.
  • ArrësArrës Member Posts: 16
    the heroic and master event quests have since changed and become more complicated

Arrës said:

the heroic and master event quests have since changed and become more complicated

I kinda feel the same. But ppl are saying that, kabam has nerfed the EQ in February.
    Last month’s 100th ranked guy’s time was abt 3h 45 mins. Let’s see how it goes for this month…
    edited February 2023

Ranked up Hitmonkey yesterday. He’s finishing fights off in 3/4 secs without boosts. I’ll be going with him. Thanks for the suggestions.