**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Near Impossible Incursions Boss Fight IN ROOM 8

Attached are the nodes and defender for a boss fight i ran into in incursions sector 9 room 8. I know sector 9 is suppose to be hard but this boss is almost impossible. I’ve thought long and hard about this and i’m pretty sure the only viable counter is peni parker who is not a typical incursions attacker. The only other champions that MIGHT be able to do it are kitty pryde with a fully ramped professor x and colossus synergy and absorbing man with the immortal abomination synergy but both of those solutions require synergies so you would have had to have at least some of those champs before entering that room and seeing that fight. Now i’m not sure how these fights work and if you guys designed that exact fight or if you just design those set of nodes and they happened to be on abomination but honestly even if they were against a more vanilla defender i still feel like that would be too much for room 8. Please look into this and make sure no one else runs into this nightmare of a fight especially as early as room 8.

Comments

• Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Peni Parker seems to be the only counter
  • Ikarus also works.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,379 ★★★★★
    Anti Venom could work
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,987 ★★★★★

Anti Venom could work

Anti-Venom doesn’t bypass selective timestream, and the heal reversal debuffs he places would be shrugged off.

Although I wonder if Torch’s nova flames could mitigate the regen since they are passives
    I had rank 4 herc with suicides and tons of good hacks. I had him down to 70% by chipping him down with kitty and tigra and STILL couldn’t get him down with herc. I’d get him down to about 10% every time. That safeguard kept it from happening and i don’t use revives in incursions and definitely not in room 8.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Chikel said:

Peni Parker seems to be the only counter

Time stream though . Might hve to perfectly time pushing them over a bar of power
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Anti Venom could work

Anti-Venom doesn’t bypass selective timestream, and the heal reversal debuffs he places would be shrugged off.

Although I wonder if Torch’s nova flames could mitigate the regen since they are passives
    They can but he might die of poison