**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade Vs. Antman future question

Dsc0721Dsc0721 Posts: 83
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I didn’t wanna make a post in the bugs section in case I’m missing something super obvious, But does anyone know of a reason why Blade would not get his danger sense versus the new antman considering he is #dimensionalbeing?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    For reference this is consistent and also I don’t think it’s a visual glitch because non of his abilities seem to fail.

• Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Interesting...is it because AMF is glancing attacks?
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Interesting...is it because AMF is glancing attacks?

Danger Sense triggers as soon as the fight starts

At least, it's supposed to.
  • Options
    Ya I’m confused, I guess perhaps it’s a bug, was just hoping to get clarity in case I missed something obvious
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Dsc0721 said:

I didn’t wanna make a post in the bugs section in case I’m missing something super obvious, But does anyone know of a reason why Blade would not get his danger sense versus the new antman considering he is #dimensionalbeing?

Interesting, I'm going to check this out later and see myself.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    It's a bug.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Dsc0721 said:

I haven’t tried it personally, but Blade should work against him, as long as he is dimensional being.
    There seems to be nothing in Future Antman’s description that could prevent Blade’s danger sense.
    Unless there is some node involved, it’s more likely a bug.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Is this one of those times where they're a #DimensionalBeing but not a "Dimensional Being"?
  • Options
    Thanks for reporting this! The team is working on a fix.
  • Options
    I see that it’s fixed! Thank y’all for getting to it so quickly s