Bgs Matchmsking is soooo bad

LickyLicky Member Posts: 327 ★★★
I am cavalier, with 2 rank 2 6 star and 12 rank 4 5 star and 1 rank 5 5 star

And I matched a player with two rank 4 6 stars , 9 rank 3s and the rest maxed 5 stars

How is that fair

I have 8k prestige and they had 13

So bad

NEEDS to be fixed

Comments

• LickyLicky Member Posts: 327 ★★★
    I'm in Gold 3

I'm just saying how is 8k near to 13k
    Fair enough,so it's bad for everyone, I'm not saying it's just me I was giving an example of my experience
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Licky said:

And I matched a player with two rank 4 6 stars , 9 rank 3s and the rest maxed 5 stars

How is that fair

So bad

NEEDS to be fixed

Why are u cavallier with 2 6r2s?
  • Ravens20Ravens20 Member Posts: 77
    Coppin said:

Ravens20 said:

Why do you think you shouldn't face them? Why do you think it should be even when your are going for same rewards? What tier are you in?

I respectfully disagree with this logic, Yes they're going for the same rewards however one is at a clear disadvantage and i benefit from it so i wont complain much because my last few matches I've been getting players that just straight forfeit because they see my roster and they have rank 4 and 3 5 star on their roster and i have over 15k Prestige and they're not even at 13k how is that even fair, i mean its easy win for me but if i was that person i would be upset and not even be bothered with BG i don't mind facing accounts larger than mines if its close but when you're over 2k in prestige why are we even being matched up.
    Its fair because it's a competition for the same rewards...
    Meaning that he is ready to participate; but not to compete...
    and you don't see nothing wrong with this, i guess I'm bugging so if you're in a Gold 1 alliance matching up with someone in Masters that's fair because you're ready to participate and not compete since everyone in AW wants the top rewards right sorry but i don't see how that's fair. some players in Silver matching with people in Gold and has a way bigger Roster and that's ok because they're all competing for the same rewards
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Ravens20 said:

Coppin said:

Ravens20 said:

Why do you think you shouldn't face them? Why do you think it should be even when your are going for same rewards? What tier are you in?

I respectfully disagree with this logic, Yes they're going for the same rewards however one is at a clear disadvantage and i benefit from it so i wont complain much because my last few matches I've been getting players that just straight forfeit because they see my roster and they have rank 4 and 3 5 star on their roster and i have over 15k Prestige and they're not even at 13k how is that even fair, i mean its easy win for me but if i was that person i would be upset and not even be bothered with BG i don't mind facing accounts larger than mines if its close but when you're over 2k in prestige why are we even being matched up.
    and you don't see nothing wrong with this, i guess I'm bugging so if you're in a Gold 1 alliance matching up with someone in Masters that's fair because you're ready to participate and not compete since everyone in AW wants the top rewards right sorry but i don't see how that's fair. some players in Silver matching with people in Gold and has a way bigger Roster and that's ok because they're all competing for the same rewards
    Does matching up gold 1 with masters happen?... No u compete with other Gold 1s.. for LESS REWARDS...

Coppin said:

Licky said:

How is that fair

So bad

NEEDS to be fixed

He... doesn't have a r3 yet?

You need a 6r3 for thronebreaker and just defeat sentinel for cav so he defeated sentinel. Don't know what you're getting at?
    U r right sorry too early, haven't had my coffee yet...
    Althought my question is kinda valid as why progression lvl matters when they mention prestiege after; but yeah brain fart i forgot TB was r3
    Less Rewards is a comparative anomaly. We get currency in the VT. No final payout. We all buy whatever we want. We're not competing for limited spots on the board.
  • Ravens20Ravens20 Member Posts: 77
    Coppin said:

Ravens20 said:

Coppin said:

Ravens20 said:

Does matching up gold 1 with masters happen?... No u compete with other Gold 1s.. for LESS REWARDS...

Coppin said:

Licky said:

How is that fair

So bad

NEEDS to be fixed

You need a 6r3 for thronebreaker and just defeat sentinel for cav so he defeated sentinel. Don't know what you're getting at?
    Althought my question is kinda valid as why progression lvl matters when they mention prestiege after; but yeah brain fart i forgot TB was r3
    I'm saying I've seen people in Gold in BG matching up with someone at lower rank like in Silver, i was in matching people in rank below me it happen once or twice which of course i steam rolled but it wasn't fair to that person to match up with me that already got thru that rank that's why i said its like being at Gold in AW matching with someone in masters two different class n rank but they're still being matched
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Ravens20 said:

Coppin said:

Ravens20 said:

Coppin said:

Licky said:

How is that fair

So bad

NEEDS to be fixed

Less Rewards is a comparative anomaly. We get currency in the VT. No final payout. We all buy whatever we want. We're not competing for limited spots on the board.
    It's not... Once u get to GC u start playing for Ranked rewards.. end the season at Diamond 1 and u get your Solo and Alliance Milestones... Make it to GC u are guaranteed some more...
    I meant in the VT.
    All I'm saying is, matchmaking sucks for everyone

Victory Track is not GC so it's not the same

And I was in Gold 3, he was in diamond 3

8k prestige does not compare to 13k
    Ravens20 said:

Coppin said:

Ravens20 said:

Coppin said:

Ravens20 said:

Coppin said:

Licky said:

How is that fair

So bad

NEEDS to be fixed

I'm saying I've seen people in Gold in BG matching up with someone at lower rank like in Silver, i was in matching people in rank below me it happen once or twice which of course i steam rolled but it wasn't fair to that person to match up with me that already got thru that rank that's why i said its like being at Gold in AW matching with someone in masters two different class n rank but they're still being matched
    I understand your example; but it doesnt happen. This is a solo competitive aspect of the game where u invest time & money to get a stronger roster...
    VT is simple milestones.. some will reach them easier and some harder.. same with every other aspect of the game where milestones are available... Like Level Up... people may argue that "ohh i cant reach the units cause i don't have that many champs!!" And then even if u do reach it.. there is the Gladiator Circuit which is equivalent to the rank rewards...

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Ravens20 said:

Coppin said:

Ravens20 said:

Coppin said:

Licky said:

How is that fair

So bad

NEEDS to be fixed

It's not... Once u get to GC u start playing for Ranked rewards.. end the season at Diamond 1 and u get your Solo and Alliance Milestones... Make it to GC u are guaranteed some more...
    I meant in the VT.
    To get to GC u gotta go thru VT...
    There is Cav players in GC right now.. which is perfectly fine.. I have been making this argument for months... VT is just a part of BG that u can brute force your way thru... Its just a destruction derby where u will fight higher and lower accounts...GC is where u will be stuck.
    Conclusion... Complaining about match making is kinda weird.. I mean yes u get hard matched but I'm pretty sure he got easy ones too...
    Licky said:

.U can't be playing someone in Diamond 3 when u are Gold 3 unless u guys were the only 2 people in the world queing at that time.. even then it would take 5-10 mins to find that match...
  • DarkinEnderDarkinEnder Member Posts: 18
    im 600k rating and 11k prestige and while i was in victory track i was facing mostly 800k-1.5m players so the climb was not hard at all for me to get to gc, but from time to time i would face the random 3-4m paragon player with a r5 6 star and thats just the game. once i reached GC i accpeted that a 600k rating roster will never get a win ,since GC is to show who the best of the best is, so now i just go for the 3 games every two days for objectives. during VT i would say that match making was pretty balanced other than the random game or two where you get matched against someone way out of your league. also let me add that i also faced some people with 300k rating or less using r3,4 4 stars during my climb in VT so you just gotta accept that the game is the game.
    Well I did
    Licky said:

Well I did

Show the match screenshot
    Coppin said:

Licky said:

.U can't be playing someone in Diamond 3 when u are Gold 3 unless u guys were the only 2 people in the world queing at that time.. even then it would take 5-10 mins to find that match...
    It's possible there was some kind of glitch, or the system defaulted to whatever was around.
    Why would I have a match screenshot
    I don't want to start a war of who did this or your wrong I'm right

I'm just saying BG matchmaking could and should be improved
    edited February 2023
    Licky said:

Why would I have a match screenshot

It's in your history
    Licky said:

I don't want to start a war of who did this or your wrong I'm right

I'm just saying BG matchmaking could and should be improved

Saying u r being matched with higher prestiege or roster is not the same as saying you are being matched with higher tiers..
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    Licky said:

How is that fair

So bad

NEEDS to be fixed

How is it fair to avoid big accounts in your bracket?