Last EOP - help?

LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I just doubled up objectives with rogue and sw, and it wasn’t too bad. But now I’m left with the Thunderbolts and here are my champs..

I honestly don’t know if I’m ready, but I’m so close to the finish line! Do I bring up a 5* Juggs or América? Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Member Posts: 894 ★★★★
    You should absolutely bring up juggs for this. He destroys thanos and is just a great option overall, especially since you have him duped.

I ran my objective with R3 duped ghost, R3 duped xbones and 5* duped juggs. It's annoying but not the worst, just grind up a **** ton of revives and you'll be fine. I spent around 30 singles and 3 team revives myself, plus a huge load of potions.
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

You should absolutely bring up juggs for this. He destroys thanos and is just a great option overall, especially since you have him duped.

I ran my objective with R3 duped ghost, R3 duped xbones and 5* duped juggs. It's annoying but not the worst, just grind up a **** ton of revives and you'll be fine. I spent around 30 singles and 3 team revives myself, plus a huge load of potions.

Which side did you go?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,349 Guardian
    Even though I love Chavez, and she is great for ikarus, Juggs is easier to use and is also still good for ikarus.