**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worth Awakening?

Beast
Magneto (red)
Cyclops (red)
Psylocke

I have all other available mutants except Cable and Red Deadpool, and they’re all duped. Or any chance there will be newer mutants released in the near future?

Comments

• Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Beast is fantastic awakened. If it's a mutant gem I'd say go for it. The others meh.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Save it for when another mutant that is better gets added
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Psylock is pretty awesome!
  • Options
    You never know when there will be a class drought. Look at Science - it's been over a year and not a single new champ has been added. Meanwhile, 6 stars will devalue 4 stars. I wouldn't sit on that gem for too long.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    all of them are gabrage....... except psylocke and cyclops is ok
  • Options
    KHAOSKHAOS Posts: 21
    Thanks guys. Yea it’s a mutant awakening gem from Goldblum. Was gonna use it on Iceman but got lucky and duped Iceman one day after I got the gem. Maybe I’ll practice using beast to see if he’s any kind of useful. Lol
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 543 ★★★
    When awakened, Beast gets the chain combo which has some helpful regen and power control utilities
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Anyone but magneto really. but it's not going to be a game changer for you either way.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Beast has to be duped in order to regen during Acrobatic mode. It takes practice but once you get the hang of it you can regen him more reliably than most other regen champs. His power reduction in Acrobatic mode is awesome too. He's also bleed resistant - heals with suicides. Gets nice DOT with bleeds and a crit boost in Freestyle mode. Rugged champ.

I love Beast. Zero regrets bringing my awakened 4* to 5/50. He was bugged for awhile but it looks like they may have ironed out the kinks as he's been working pretty well for me lately.
  • Options
    I agree. Beast awakened is well....a beast!!!