**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Mantis get a buff?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
I’d just pulled her…

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Deremus said:

Damage underwhelming? Really

Underwhelming given what you have to do .. it’s like you’ve gotta do a somersault through a spinning hoop to get the same damage Galen gets with a heavy and a sp1 …
    Not all champs are going to be EZ mode. Git Gud.
    It’s not simply about “gitting gud”.

Intercepting champs are risky to use,.. Herc is an exception since he gets immortality.
    You don't have to intercept if you don't want to, think you should actually watch the video instead of thinking you know everything about her which it is apparent you clearly don't.

There are two ways to get her mixed emotions up fairly easily, interceptions only one way. You can build her very easy without a single intercept.

With proper use, I was able to get her 20 mixes emotions in some fights in under 20 seconds and immediately lead to 120k (ish) S2 on just a r2 6*.

If this is too complicated or underwhelming than you have very unrealistic expectations.
    He was doing plenty of intercepting in the video
    Here’s Vega saying she may need a buff…

https://youtu.be/YnEc-2GlSRA
    Naysayers watch Vega video before replying to me.

ItsDamien said:

Deremus said:

Underwhelming given what you have to do .. it’s like you’ve gotta do a somersault through a spinning hoop to get the same damage Galen gets with a heavy and a sp1 …

Intercepting champs are risky to use,.. Herc is an exception since he gets immortality.
    You don't have to intercept if you don't want to, think you should actually watch the video instead of thinking you know everything about her which it is apparent you clearly don't.

There are two ways to get her mixed emotions up fairly easily, interceptions only one way. You can build her very easy without a single intercept.

With proper use, I was able to get her 20 mixes emotions in some fights in under 20 seconds and immediately lead to 120k (ish) S2 on just a r2 6*.

If this is too complicated or underwhelming than you have very unrealistic expectations.
    Fyi, "he" is me. And that's because I was showing two ways of going about it. The most efficient and quickest way is rotating between the two methods, but that's is far from needed.
    Ok watch Vega’s video and see if you agree with him.
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    She’s fine as is. My only wish would be to give her access to slow to helps keep her aggressive against pesky unstoppable/evade opponents.
  • Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Posts: 100 ★★

Deremus said:

Damage

Here’s Vega saying she may need a buff…

https://youtu.be/YnEc-2GlSRA

Guys let's face is Justin is right, If lord Vega says she needs a buff then we gotta listen to him
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Drax needs to see this post.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Deremus said:

Fyi, "he" is me. And that's because I was showing two ways of going about it. The most efficient and quickest way is rotating between the two methods, but that's is far from needed.
    Ok watch Vega’s video and see if you agree with him.
    I literally made an entire how to use Mantis tutorial and step by step, to include rotations, showed how to use Mantis. I took my time to learn Mantis before making this video and believe she is a good champ plenty of use.

The problem is there are some YTers who rush content without properly learning a a champ, or just want click bait or just have unrealistic expectations and those YTers cause information, which is what we are seeing based on your Vega video reference.
    Your youtube video are really helpful for me. Don't let a few summoners that don't like to learn new things discourage you. Keep up the great work.
    I very much Appreciate it!! And always enjoy hearing positive feedback.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Licky said:

Chatter of Forums

I'm a very big fan of your videos, you carried me through act 5 and 6 so I want to apologize for the disagreement we had on the other thread cos you've really helped me out

Your in my top 3 of mcoc YouTubers!

I'm very glad to hear my guides helped you progress. Always appreciate the kind words. Also, no need to apologize, it's all good! I come off a bit more challenging at time than my intentions are, that's the tricky part of typing over speaking.