**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Punisher 2099 worth taking to Rank 5 and why?

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I don’t really want to wait on StarLord. Don’t know if I’ll ever get him lol. I did just get Thor and a 5* CA for Pun 2099’s complimentary synergy.

Is Punisher 2099 worth taking to Rank 5 and why? 43 votes

Yes and why
32%
NMEONESDHCVoLtAtlasxNigAxeCopFireScottryanNomarigerolnameplasDarkrider05AdeelSpiritOfVengeanceSgtSlaughter78Need_kills6losiak21 14 votes
No and why
67%
DJRipsterVdh2008Whododo872DrOctavius2_2Noob_2yrsYellsomebuffajrJets44XillymanwSWeaponXfabbassIrakliSonOfGwynStucatbuttersCoderKnight69gohard123ShaheerFIazThunderGodKorporate_Kurt 29 votes

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    No and why
    He has utility, sure, but the damage just isn’t good enough to rank 5 him. He needs both, like what spark has. Besides, there are better uses for those tech t4ccs
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    No and why
    So many other great tech options for those t4cc... I know you don't want to wait but my recommendation is to wait. Starlord will be the basic in arena in December... Hint hint :)
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Tempest wrote: »
    So many other great tech options for those t4cc... I know you don't want to wait but my recommendation is to wait. Starlord will be the basic in arena in December... Hint hint :)

@Tempest is the winner of, Best Advice Given Award! 😉 didn’t realize he’ll be in the arena. It’ll be a hard grind but I’m sure I can get him haha. Gonna need to save up some sig stones. 😳

He is an old champ...Shud not go more then 4.1...shudnt be that hard mate with a semi decent roster....Best chance to get him as a 4 star this...
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Yes and why
    I r5 him. He's useful, especially in longer fights. His damage output ramps up when u overload his battery. Just keep spamming l1, once overload they barely gain any power when attacking and ur damage ramps up significantly. He also has amazing preatige for a 4*

And no, I'm not a noob.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Yes and why
    Cause he looks like Caesar from Planet of the Apes.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Yes and why
    He has excellent damage, high power reduction and also a bit of regen
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Tempest wrote: »

@Tempest is the winner of, Best Advice Given Award! 😉 didn’t realize he’ll be in the arena. It’ll be a hard grind but I’m sure I can get him haha. Gonna need to save up some sig stones. 😳

He is an old champ...Shud not go more then 4.1...shudnt be that hard mate with a semi decent roster....Best chance to get him as a 4 star this...

You think SL will only go to 4 mill? Lol. I do about 400k on a run through so that’ll be easy lol.

He is an old champ..God Tier though..Thats y 4 mil...Be safe with around 4.5ish....try to do him back to back that way u still save awakening gem for Stark Spidey or something..Pun2099 is good but not worth an AG if u ask me...