**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory Store Broken? Overcharging

c5ecg66h5i5i.jpg

So, picture is self explanatory. Am I missing something? I'm not crazy right? I clearly have enough glory? Lol..

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Try buying one at a time
  • Options
    RedRubyRoseRedRubyRose Posts: 18
    edited November 2017
    daalv4p83aqd.jpg
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Try buying one at a time

Yea. Thanks for the suggestion, that totally helped.... JK!! Wth is going on?!!? Lmao, I don't think I even got the fragments from that one. Now it's saying I'm on my 3rd purchase??
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Your pics show you went from a 10/10 purchase limit to 7/10 purchase limit. It seems like you must have made some purchase though with the decrease in glory.
  • Options
    RedRubyRoseRedRubyRose Posts: 18
    edited November 2017
    Your pics show you went from a 10/10 purchase limit to 7/10 purchase limit. It seems like you must have made some purchase though with the decrease in glory.
    It was 10/10, I tried buying two and it was saying I was missing 85. So I did what the other comment suggested. I bought one and it went down to 7/10 and charged me 540 glory when it should have only been 500 and 9/10.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Restart your game and then check your inventory.
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Try buying one at a time

How about they fix the game so it works right and you stop making excuses for kabam