**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds - Stability and Latency issues [Feb 27 - Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• WinstonWinston Posts: 17
    I finished the fight then suddenly got disconnected. And after reconnecting, it restarted the fight with less than 30s left. Totally wasting time to play battleground.

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,
    We want to address this issue and we have our gameteam actively investigating.

We're seeing increased reports of BG "bugs" but, simply saying the game is buggy or claiming it's unplayable is not helpful. What specifically are you experiencing?

We have heard from some Summoners that there are connection issues while matchmaking or drafting. We are aware of the bug that results in zero points, we are hoping to have a fix for that soon.

This afternoon has been atrocious.

Input failure (no dex), parry failure, champs getting drafted without having any chance to select them, timer freezing and then suddenly coming back online dozens of seconds expired.

Tell me—do you not see it on your end? I would have to think the final two days of BGs would in no small way show up as strain on the servers, maybe even errors coming through on the game team side. Does anything show up?

Is this the product the team wants to put forth? Because it’s got a lot of issues.

Dr. Zola
    Dave7099 said:

It's funny how this went back to radio silence

Yep. Once again, it’s going to take a total meltdown for anyone to pay attention.
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,
    We want to address this issue and we have our gameteam actively investigating.

We're seeing increased reports of BG "bugs" but, simply saying the game is buggy or claiming it's unplayable is not helpful. What specifically are you experiencing?

We have heard from some Summoners that there are connection issues while matchmaking or drafting. We are aware of the bug that results in zero points, we are hoping to have a fix for that soon.

New one for me, Jax…total input failure. Block at run out failed, dash back became dash forward. This after a couple of fights with standard lag and controls issues. Total points in a decisive third fight: 184.

Tell me…is the team still trying to fix this BG season? Or was the response a week ago just meant to make everyone feel better?

Dr. Zola
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Any update?

Any update?

It would require the team to admit there is an issue for there to be an update.

In the meantime, more of this:

Dr. Zola
  • Nelly2point0Nelly2point0 Posts: 3
    It is just not fun to play Battlegrounds until the bugs get fixed. It’s hard to string wins together normally, but in this case I drafted well, dominated and lost because it froze after I won my second match and eventually said I lost due to forfeiting. I will spend 45 energy to get the play 3 matches rewards, but I resent the waste of my time.
    There are several BGs threads in Bugs that should probably be merged into this one. Just because BGs are done for this season, the central thread should probably incorporate those other threads and be placed toward the top of the page until the issues with the last season get resolved.

Dr. Zola