**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 days and still no feedback on the war ranking issue

Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 225 β˜…β˜…
Can we please get some feedback on this issue and an ETA of it being fixed. 3 days ago Kabam Jax posted in another thread about it being looked into and still no feedback. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Comments

• KlippKlipp Posts: 188 β˜…β˜…
    This also seems to be affecting bg glad circuit rankings from what I saw as well
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2023

Can we please get some feedback on this issue and an ETA of it being fixed. 3 days ago Kabam Jax posted in another thread about it being looked into and still no feedback. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

How is this actually affecting gameplay?.. there are other more impacting issues going on than being able to see a rank..
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 225 β˜…β˜…
    Coppin said:

How is this actually affecting gameplay?.. there are other more impacting issues going on than being able to see a rank..
    It’s not affecting gameplay, but seen as though this is the bug/issue forum, my issue stands. As leader of a platinum alliance I want to know how my alliance is doing this season.

• Coppin said:

It’s not affecting gameplay, but seen as though this is the bug/issue forum, my issue stands. As leader of a platinum alliance I want to know how my alliance is doing this season.

It has been fixed for my alliance now (sometime within the past several hours).
    And has been mentioned as fixed by at least another person in another thread now too.