I don't understand how I'm getting 98% exploration

How is this even possible? This is the second time this has happened in the last week. No crashes. No quitting mid-quest. I've already have to replay the freaking level enough. Can Kabam fix this please?

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    (ACT 4.4.4)

They redesigned ACT-4 (and lower ACT's) quite some time ago now.
    Cutting down how many paths there are, but also changing up various paths. And in lower ACT's completely removing entire Chapters worth.

Merged, changed, revamped, deleted, or added paths may now cause only certain portions of paths to still say completed if you happened to have done some before, while not the rest of the same changed path.

Only if you had completely explored an ACT 100% would it have remained at 100% after the revamp.
    And Rewards are still all available to be claimed again if you had not done ACT-4 100% previously.

If all you had done was 1 path (or even just a few) previously in an ACT-4 quest, and now unfortunately have to do that (changed) path over again, you would still be SAVING energy overall compared to what it used to be, because of how much was cut out from the quests.