I think I’m playing the game wrong

Alita099XAlita099X Member Posts: 5
I’ve check many people profile in world chat and they got low base rating but high prestige. In the other hand, I got more champions than them but I have no 6* rank3 and only 1 5* rank5. I just wanna know how should I prioritize my champions upgrading because I can’t join a better alliance due to low prestige.

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,523 ★★★★★
    Its much easier to get the rank up materials in an alliance.
    That said you should focus on get a few champs ranked up as much as possible. Its better to go tall than wide, especially early on when you don't need specific counters all the time.
  • NIOBBBNIOBBB Member Posts: 138
    If you are looking just to increase your prestige, then typically ranking up duped champions will yield better prestige. If you want a guideline on who to rank up to reach a specific prestige e.g 10k prestige, then you can use aunt mai.
    https://auntm.ai/prestige/list2

• NIOBBBNIOBBB Member Posts: 138
    you can also use aunt mai's prestige calculator https://auntm.ai/prestige/
  • Alita099XAlita099X Member Posts: 5
    I think that explains a lot cause I usually rank up many champ but not max them out.I have 4 5* r4 and 10 5* r3.
  • Alita099XAlita099X Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2023
    Thank guys
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Ignore prestige. It's only useful for end game whales.
  • Eli9494Eli9494 Member Posts: 11
    Looks like your still really new to the game. Join a low level alliance and work your way up
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,240 Guardian
    In your case, it's not as much that you have lower Prestige because of the particular champs you have ranked up. (champs that have higher prestige versus others).

But rather because of the limited # of champs that you have ranked up (no matter *who* the champ is) to higher Ranks, compared to others who may have the same overall # of champs (but have a higher amount of them that they have Ranked up higher than you have).

Gather however much of the higher ranked Catalysts as you can, and instead of spending *some* of those continuing to rankup a lot of champs (or lower Star versions like 4*) to some intermediate Rank #’s, instead accumulate enough of those Cats to rankup you better and worthwhile champs (and just 5* and 6*) up as high as you can take them.