**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Vulture evade broken ?

Chill510Chill510 Posts: 17
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
In Vulture description it says he can evade all attacks at the cost of 10 chitari energy. Doesn’t seem to be working. Can someone at Kabam explain why? Theoretically I should be able to evade difficult special attacks as long as I have enough energy. Check the videos below. Spidey evade works against WS L2 ...but Vulture gets nailed
Vulture
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlpMmcLFjpijxRPI3VsJlHs-vxXH

Stark spidey
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlpMmcLFjpijxRIpKKmzHbZcGzWG

gudhe0crrw0f.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Just acts like dexterity
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I think spidey is set to auto once you initiate it. But Vulture is not. It should be the same. Vulture should be able to go full auto once I initiate the evade...assuming the chitari energy is available. Am I wrong in thinking this ?
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    I think was just Kabam's way of having a champ initiate Dexterity without actually having to put points into the Dexterity mastery. Probably thought it would help against MD in AW.
  • Options
    I believe he still triggers MD. So if that’s the case Kabam needs to change that to the “green” evade indicator.
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    That's probably because you would need to go into your Masteries and remove Dexterity first to stop the Dexterity buff from appearing. It will cost a small amount of units to change your Utility masteries around and probably why you see nobody do this with Vulture. If you're going to remove Dexterity anyway just use someone who can do the job better than Vulture.
  • Options
    Any help with this would be great @Kabam Miike