**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question on Alliance War tiers and scoring

GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
The war that ended 3 days ago, my alliance won. The game showed that we had then moved up from Tier 5 into Tier 4 (x4.5 multiplier).

Concluding the next war which ended in defeat for us, it shows that we moved back down to Tier 5. The problem is, the history details show that our season points were calculated at Tier 5 (multiplier x4). 159,160 points x4 for a total of 636,640 season points. If we were in Tier 4, even for a loss, it should have been 159,160 x4.5 = 716,220

Has anyone else noticed this happening?

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options
    did the tier change mid war? it happens sometimes unfortunately.
  • Options

How / why would that happen? If it’s possible, that’s news to me.
  • Options
    I guess nobody else has any input on this, so must just be us 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    GasHauler said:

When did you take the screenshot of being in tier 4? Because not all Alliance wars end at the exact same time, so your alliance could be in an alliance where it ends earlier than others. Due to this, your rating could have advanced you to the next tier, however when everyone else's wars ended and their ratings changed, then it could have kicked you back to tier 5.

If this wasn't the case, then idk.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

GasHauler said:

When did you take the screenshot of being in tier 4? Because not all Alliance wars end at the exact same time, so your alliance could be in an alliance where it ends earlier than others. Due to this, your rating could have advanced you to the next tier, however when everyone else's wars ended and their ratings changed, then it could have kicked you back to tier 5.

If this wasn't the case, then idk.
    Well, it’s possible that could’ve been the case, I’m not positive exactly when I took the Tier 4 screenshot, it might’ve been between that time before everyone else finished?