**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam's recent livestreams have been a fantastic step in the right direction!

Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
Hey all!
So I've just watched back the latest Kabam Livestream on Twitch (sadly I couldn't watch it live) and I have to say it's fantastic! Some great new additions have been announced and it kind of feels like a mini "State of The Battlerealm" focussing on the plans for select game modes and stuff like that(this stream focussing on AW & AQ)

Aside from that Jax feels like a great and energetic host and a perfect fit!
It's great to see the people actively working on the features be there and explain everything!
And maybe most importantly for some people here, it's hopefully a reminder that there are actual people working at Kabam and it's not just a profile pic you're talking about/to on the forums.

So yeah just wanted to let the people who maybe missed it know, highly reccomend everyone who's interested in the future give it a watch.
And to Kabam, keep going, I really liked it!

Comments

• Options
    DjjendjeenDjjendjeen Posts: 55
    The stream is great! And there is a summary in the contest of champions Reddit, not sure if we can post the link here or not.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★

wish there would be a write up a couple days later with all the info for those of us that can’t watch the stream

Yeah that would be great!
    Seeing as I'm here and I just watched it, I can give a quick rundown(as to what I understand, I may make some mistakes)

All of this has no announced date yet btw, but this should be roughly in order of when it's expected to come out:

A new AW feature allowing you to preset your defenses for ALL future wars, making it so Officers don't have to reorganize everything each war, aptly named "Set it and Forget it", this completely skips the normal defender placement period and bumps up Attack to 2 days instead of 1!!

AQ Event setup, AQ will be on a 7 day cycle instead of the 8 now, there will be 4 days of AQ instead of 5, you can freely choose per battlegroup what 4 out of those 7 days you want to do AQ. For example Mon-Tue-Fri-Sat.

And for AW a path planner, allowing officers to assign nodes to players from within the game(with further expansion like what champ to use to maybe be added later)

and Lastly an Alliance Recruitment Board in game, allowing you to easily search for a new Alliance that fits your wants and needs

They went quite a bit more in-depth on stream but I think this sums it all up
  • Options
    totally agreed. love these streams