**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-Man New Overhaul

HedarTakerHedarTaker Posts: 7
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Everyone is disappointed with Spider-Man Classic buff, but I have some Ideas to make him really stronger and useful, I don't want him to be like Hercules or CGR but he should be atleast useful for who loves him so much, so here are my ideas of Spider-Man Classic buff,

SIG ABILITY:
Spider Sense: at sig 200, 90% chance to evade all incoming attacks, this chance is 100% if attack is unblockable, while blocking evade effect does not trigger unless attack is unblockable.

WITH GREAT POWERS COMES GREAT IMMUNITY:
His Great Immunity grants him to Immunity to the Effects of Degen, Nullify, Fate Steal, Stagger and Neutralize.

Web of Spider-Man:
Spider-Man has 2 different Web Ability, WEB-SLINGER and WEBHEAD, He start the fight with default WEB-SLINGER and can switch between WEB-SLINGER and WEBHEAD using fourth light attack,

Web Crawler:
Intercept the opponents grants him Precision Passive, giving him guaranteed critical hits for 12 seconds.

Basic attacks:
WEB-SLINGER: Critical hits have 100% chance to inflict Armor Break Debuffs for 9 seconds,
WEBHEAD: Critical hits have 100% chance to inflict Fragility Debuffs for 9 seconds.

Heavy Attack:
WEB-SLINGER: Inflict Slow Debuff for 15 seconds
WEBHEAD: Inflict Tracking Debuff bypassing the effects of miss for 15 seconds.

SP1: Critical hits have a 90% chance to inflict Taunt Debuffs on the opponent.

SP2: Special 2 deals +6% damage for each Debuff on the opponent, SP2 inflicts Power Lock Debuff for 15 seconds.

SP3: WEB-SLINGER: 100% Chance to gain Passive Trap-Spider effects for 12 seconds, this grants +300 critical damage rating and allows a 40% chance to Enervate the opponent, preventing them from gaining power when struck for 5 seconds.
WEBHEAD: 100% chance to gain Passive Web-Spider effects for 12 seconds, this grants +300 critical damage rating and allows 40% chance to inflict Wither Debuff on the opponent.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Degen immune would be crazy, he’d be the first. This buff looks a bit heavy handed but I agree that something drastic has to be done with the initial buff
  • HedarTakerHedarTaker Posts: 7
    Also need to update his SP2 and Victory Animations
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Everyone is disappointed with Spider-Man Classic buff, but I have some Ideas to make him really stronger and useful, I don't want him to be like Hercules or CGR but he should be atleast useful for who loves him so much, so here are my ideas of Spider-Man Classic buff,

SIG ABILITY:
    Spider Sense: at sig 200, 90% chance to evade all incoming attacks, this chance is 100% if attack is unblockable, while blocking evade effect does not trigger unless attack is unblockable.

The evade chance is already very good at x200, it doesn't need to change.

Not all buffs need to be among the best in class, but Spider-Man's one is unfortunate.
    To prevent the opponent from evade, instead of needing 3 S1, it should be 2 S1. And in S2 having just a little damage while the opponent is stunned is horrible, especially against opponents who have the limber proficiency, which cuts the stun time in half, make S2 deal extra damage for each taunt debuff or gain furies for each taunt debuff.