I become paragon at level 54! Here's how!

CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★
Somebody may think is not possible, but now days with skills, lucky pulls and of course unitman is it possible.
I get the material for 3 6* r4 with monthly events, the banquet, 100% act 8.1, and one run of eop acceptance.
I'm a returning player that had to create a new account, start with knowledge and skill in this geme really made things easy for me.I had the possibility of boost my 6* roaster really fast with bg, the banquet, some of hard content, etc.

If you have question, doubt, curiosity.. I'm here to share my new mcoc experience..

maybe now I'll have will to explore act 4 100%

Comments

• DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    Yeah SlayinAlive is only lvl 57 and has an r5 kp, the EoP thanos pfp, and a bunch of r4s. He is only a 1mil acc too. He may look like a modder at times lol. It is definitely possible if you’re skilled enough. Anyway congrats man!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★

Careful, you’re going to accidentally summon someone

Hahaha.
  • CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★

Well I summoned 6* warlock yesterday 🤣
    @SlayinAlive yeah in fact I saw some of your post and kinda inspired me. I'm planning more eop run in the future but first I would see what 8.2 can give
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    👏🎉 congrats
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★

also, lets not forget that guy who post his whole 6* roster to flex what idk

• Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★
    Congratulations on the achievement. Unfortunately 6 levels too high to beat the best.
    Ayo wtf neeson is really here
    @Angryneeson52 you mean a lv 48 non cheat paragon? Wow that's impressive. Is that you?
    Chad neeson may achieve that
    Cvlr said:

@Angryneeson52 you mean a lv 48 non cheat paragon? Wow that's impressive. Is that you?
    Chad neeson may achieve that

I am a level 49 Paragon player yes.

• Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    Congrats @Cvlr

Well deserved. I’m not quite understanding the disagrees. There’s some salty people on here.

Congrats @Cvlr

Well deserved. I’m not quite understanding the disagrees. There’s some salty people on here.

@Ironside47 thanks! Yeah I don't understand those disagrees lol but I don't really care
    Cvlr said:

Congrats @Cvlr

@Ironside47 thanks! Yeah I don't understand those disagrees lol but I don't really care
    The disagrees are just the jealous forum kids.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

Congrats @Cvlr

Those are the trolls. You could say we breathe air and drink water and they'll still disagree, keyboard warriors with nothing better to do but hey, at least they're consistent 🤣.

Congrats OP, great achievement 🤘
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    Congrats @Cvlr on getting Paragon. Looks like your champ is now strong enough to fully explore ACT 4.
  • legalactionlegalaction Member Posts: 182 ★★
    Some mods are undetectable now? Wow
  • BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★
    how hard was eop w/o herc?
    BigBuster said:

@BigBuster pretty easy with that team, I start with r2 odin and swap for galan. Here's how many revives I've spent before thanos (and lot of boost and potions)

Dormammu easy solo with tigra with odin buffs (or you can't deal damage) 0 revives
    Bishop was the trickiest but tigra and odin took him down 0 revives
    Crossbones easy solo with omega sentinel 0 revives
    Overseer probably 3 4 revives with tigra
    Kraven about 5 revives because I realized late that tigra destroys him (in fact I've spent 3 of 5 revives trying with os and galan)
    Scorpion 2 revives with omega sentinel
    Ikaris easy solo with tigra
    Penny 2 revives with galan but it could be a solo if played correctly (galan mandatory duped to gain planetary mass hitting penny's block)

I think even 5* galan and os would have worked

Thanos fight simply's gone wrong and I've spent about 500 units
    Cvlr said:

BigBuster said:

@BigBuster pretty easy with that team, I start with r2 odin and swap for galan. Here's how many revives I've spent before thanos (and lot of boost and potions)

Dormammu easy solo with tigra with odin buffs (or you can't deal damage) 0 revives
    Kraven about 5 revives because I realized late that tigra destroys him (in fact I've spent 3 of 5 revives trying with os and galan)
    Penny 2 revives with galan but it could be a solo if played correctly (galan mandatory duped to gain planetary mass hitting penny's block)

oh I see that you didn't do any of the Carina's challenges. that's the main struggle I was having
    BigBuster said:

Cvlr said:

BigBuster said:

oh I see that you didn't do any of the Carina's challenges. that's the main struggle I was having
    Yeah I went for the easy completion because I needed just 1 t6b and t3a for paragon rank up (completion eop reward)
  • ege999menege999men Member Posts: 301 ★★
    Banquet rng or having friends in a good alliance really skews things TBF. Not to take away from the achievement but not applicable for a lot of people. Me myself got 0 r4 mats from banquet
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2023
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Dukac said:

Play more is not cool first of all to write like i become paragon on lvl 54 and someone to reply i bevome on lvl 48 ect.

Is not about title is about dedication
    we all know HOW ....
    i read topic and becouse it was like you want to make yourself like skilled

Why ?
    Just becouse you to play more to understand game more ect.

I actually play less because I'm in a free ally, and as you can see I didn't explored all story content. Not even all the difficulty of the monthly event quest. I don't play arena often, I don't play incursion more than twice a month. Bg I only complete victory track every month.
    Tryhard is not an option lol
    @SlayinAlive Would you be able to provide any more insight on your run with OS? I didn't even consider her!