**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Relics Tutorial Reappears/Freezes [Merged Threads]

5ra5ra Posts: 51
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
When I try to check my relics it's doing the tutorial again. I can't pass the part where it makes me equip a relic as most or all are already bound. The game freezes and I have to force close. When I try to select relics from champ info it says I have to complete the tutorial
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• BasamiBasami Posts: 15
    Same here it gets stuck and I need to force quit the game
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Yep. Hopefully it’s disabled, ASAP
  • Hey all,

When did this start happening? Was this after updating to the brand new version?
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

Hey all,

When did this start happening? Was this after updating to the brand new version?

Yes.
  • 5ra5ra Posts: 51

Hey all,

Yes after update. I've tried on iOS and Android. Same result. Have to force close after getting to the equip relic part of the tutorial
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    Can you deactivate relic tutorial please. Freezing my game. I am just trying to unbind
    I tried workaround by going into champion>relic info; but it is locked until i complete tutorial. LOL
    You can only get around it if you have a relic that you do not have bound to a champion to complete tutorial
  • PechyPechy Posts: 14
    I’m also having this issue after the update , the relic that the game wants me to bind is already bound to a champion.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Scroll down to an unbound relic, click it and go through the motions. That's unfortunately the only way
  • dynastyhowldynastyhowl Posts: 45
    yep im freezing too. android here pixel 6
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    So you click on the relics tab and the game like thinks you are a newbie and ruin through how to use them and then you can’t exit the relics screen.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★

This tutorial make me stuck because if i click anywhere then it go to binded relic, i can't unbind them

The tutorial require unbind relic
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    Same i can exit ot just crashes and anytimebi restart same thing happens if i click on relic, i have relic isos that are expiring cant upgrade relic champ now
  • IceVerIceVer Posts: 9
    Have the same thing. Also after closing the game and opening relics screen once again seems like tutorial switches to other relic, so theoretically, @Pinkysegun you can roll through all your relics by force closing app for now and this tutorial will hopefully not show after this:)
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    IceVer said:

Have the same thing. Also after closing the game and opening relics screen once again seems like tutorial switches to other relic, so theoretically, @Pinkysegun you can roll through all your relics by force closing app for now and this tutorial will hopefully not show after this:)

I got new relic, i use the filter and choose the unbind opt, then the tutorial can go through

But still if someone without unbind relics, yoi will stuck with it
  • Fred1Fred1 Posts: 37
    Exactly the same, after the relic tutorial impossible to quit the tab or to do any actions... the last game update is really a problem
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    This happened to me after I updated the game with my iPhone 12. Had to force close to avoid binding a relic I didn’t want to blind.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Same thing happening with me. I try to go into the Relic tab under 'Characters' and it forces the Relic Tutorial again. When it brings me to the Relic character screen, I am unable to do anything and have to restart the game. So at this time, I am unable to customize/bind/unbind/upgrade Relics.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Yeah... Got this new relic i wanna use and i can't get thru the tutorial... Would be nice if they fix this...
    Its amazing.. i had no problem using them.. they make a tutorial to "teach me" abour it and now i can't use them.... The irony
  • Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
    edited March 2023
    I don't have any relics that aren't bound, so when I go to my relic champion screen the game for some reason is making me go through the tutorial again and it's freezing everytime. I have to reset my phone.

What can I do to fix this?
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
    And it's not letting me complete the tutorial.

• Goll3m_1Goll3m_1 Posts: 27
    I go in to rank up a newly acquired relic. The tutorial launches (which doesn’t make sense) with no ability to cancel out of it. I get to the part where it wants me to bind it, but the relic it selected is already bound. I’m now stuck. Nothing on the screen is accessible. The only way out is to reset the screen
  • rojiblanco555rojiblanco555 Posts: 63
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    please check it, the tutorial just get you stuck in the relic tutorial screen and you need to restart the game
  • rojiblanco555rojiblanco555 Posts: 63
    @RichTheMan look at this
  • TC1TC1 Posts: 75
    I’m having the exact same issue. It forces the tutorial even on relics that are already bound
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    TC1 said:

I’m having the exact same issue. It forces the tutorial even on relics that are already bound

I've been having the same issue since the last update, and I've been utilizing relics since they were first introduced. Frustrating, because I want to make some changes (unbind/bind) and cannot.