**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pleading for access to more loyalty

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
The last 12months or so, I am not sure of actual date, we have now a vast amount of rank 4 six stars, and now a few rank5.
This represents a problem in upper tier wars. I cannot be sure but no change to the potion economy has happen for about the same time,.
We either need to develop new ways to get/earn loyalty or make stuff a lot cheaper.
I have heard the agreement before about the 40% revives, this doesn't help people on difficult paths.
The game has developed a few good things in the past few months but this have never been addressed.
The economy without units here in Australia you can buy the Peter Parker wallet for $7.99 which gives 135 units, you can farm 135 units in the arena over 3 days.
The cost of level 4 potion is 80 units, and the cost of level 3 potion is 60units.
Most people in our alliance running difficult paths taking bosses use about 5 to 8 items a war, we are t4 to t5 wars you win about 60loyalty for the ear and about 20 for the loss.
In this case scenario you will need to pay 22-30 dollars a week cover the short fall. Depending on your win loss, but minimum would be able 14 bucks a week.
Me personally this season has had a gross loss of about 250k loyalty, about 100k can be regained in off season but this isn't sustainable.
Me personally I will never paid 120 dollars a war season, particularly for the level of rewards.
Revives, potions, units can all be farmed and earnt but access to loyalty has never been addressed again the team lacking a little foresight
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 603 ★★★
    5-8 items in t4/5 wars regardless of the path is an issue. Perhaps plan the whole bg attack plan better. Also you can farm 135 units from arena far faster then 3 days.
  • Options

5-8 items in t4/5 wars regardless of the path is an issue. Perhaps plan the whole bg attack plan better. Also you can farm 135 units from arena far faster then 3 days.

Each arena is 3 days, yes you can do multiple arenas maybe up that to 250, but work and life need attention.
    Honestly, if you say you do heal before fights you're probably dropping a lot of fights in wars where 30 kills will win you a war, in top level 2 deaths can win you the war. So I am not sure what you mean.
    Or basically you are saying we don't need more loyalty, even considering the constant charge of the game, higher hp defenders for 1
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 603 ★★★
    Glads said:

Each arena is 3 days, yes you can do multiple arenas maybe up that to 250, but work and life need attention.
    Honestly, if you say you do heal before fights you're probably dropping a lot of fights in wars where 30 kills will win you a war, in top level 2 deaths can win you the war. So I am not sure what you mean.
    Or basically you are saying we don't need more loyalty, even considering the constant charge of the game, higher hp defenders for 1
    I’m saying if arena is your source for units you are doing it wrong. I’m also saying 5-8 items per person per war in t4/5 wars is y’all planning your attack phase wrong or too many members in a tier they don’t belong.
  • Options
    edited March 2023

Glads said:

I’m saying if arena is your source for units you are doing it wrong. I’m also saying 5-8 items per person per war in t4/5 wars is y’all planning your attack phase wrong or too many members in a tier they don’t belong.
    You should watch top youtubers they all heal and boost massively to clear their lines.
    75 units a week can be gained with quests, arena other that credit card is the only option
  • Options
    Anyway, I didn't expect to get much interest most the people I know have given up posting on the forums.
    But I just ask the development team is this sustainable, and do they think players can still be competitive in this current version of the game

This is all I am asking