**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SM99 not working as intended

In previous wars SM99 was the go to boss killer because would heal the entirety of the fight with “recoil” masteries on. I have videos that show this. I sent a ticket in on 2/20 and got the generic “we will look into it”. It is still bugged. I have not changed masteries and used the same boosts as previous fights.

Comments

• Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    Who is sm99?
  • Options
    Dhorne61Dhorne61 Posts: 109
    First two photos are from this Aw cycle. Last one is from previous Aw cycle. I’m healing from suicides due to the node in the last one but not in the first two. Did SM99 kit get change? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

• Options
    They uploaded backwards. Top and bottom photos are from this Aw cycle. Middle photo is from previous.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Depends on their masteries
  • Options
    It doesn’t. He would still heal even playing against those with maxed despair masteries he was still healing. You could take 5 hit combos to the face and still win the fight. He has not been banned this entire season, so someone must know something has been changed with him.
  • Options
    Anyone else having this issue?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yeah damage reduction are bugged. Diablo, juggernaut, kitty unawakned
  • Options

Yeah damage reduction are bugged. Diablo, juggernaut, kitty unawakned

Where are these discussions/bug reports happening? I've dug back through five pages in this forum. I'm trying to bring evidence to the team to investigate, but I only see a couple mentions that these characters are impacted with zero details around them.

Regardless, I've put this in front of the game team. There aren't a ton of details to lead their investigation, but we're working on finding more.
  • Options
    Alas!
    The team was aware of this issue, and it is fixed in a future update!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Alas!

Thank you for letting us know. So don’t use these champs until it’s fixed. Is there a timeline on the fix?
  • Options
    SeenkSeenk Posts: 207 ★★
    Dhorne61 said:

In previous wars SM99 was the go to boss killer because would heal the entirety of the fight with “recoil” masteries on. I have videos that show this. I sent a ticket in on 2/20 and got the generic “we will look into it”. It is still bugged. I have not changed masteries and used the same boosts as previous fights.

Recoil does not heal, lol
  • Options
    SeenkSeenk Posts: 207 ★★
    Dhorne61 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Alas!

Thank you for letting us know. So don’t use these champs until it’s fixed. Is there a timeline on the fix?
    Future update is April :wink:
  • Options
    Seenk said:

Dhorne61 said:

Recoil masteries i.e. suicides masteries. Will let s99 heal
  • Options
    Seenk said:

Dhorne61 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Alas!

Bug fixes do not always come out in updates. If it’s a bug that benefits the player, then it’s usually fixed within days/hours. If it’s a bug that benefits kabam, it usually takes months to fix.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Dhorne61 said:

Seenk said:

Dhorne61 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Alas!

Bug fixes do not always come out in updates. If it’s a bug that benefits the player, then it’s usually fixed within days/hours. If it’s a bug that benefits kabam, it usually takes months to fix.
    Wrong. Mole Man took 1.5 years to fix.
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★

Seenk said:

Dhorne61 said:

Recoil masteries i.e. suicides masteries. Will let s99 heal
    Only when True Strike is active ;)
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 741 ★★★★
    The boss nodes have changed. Sm99 (spiderman2099) takes 75% less damage from all sources when defender has True Strike.
    Old boss node had true strike. New node doesn't, so sm99 takes full damage, from all sources.

//a third of bugs reported on this forum are because people can't or don't bother to read nodes and champ abillities
  • Options
    Crys23 said:

The boss nodes have changed. Sm99 (spiderman2099) takes 75% less damage from all sources when defender has True Strike.
    Old boss node had true strike. New node doesn't, so sm99 takes full damage, from all sources.

//a third of bugs reported on this forum are because people can't or don't bother to read nodes and champ abillities

Maybe in your low tier war it changed. Still true strike. Maybe you didn’t see the photos above. The buffs are true strike in all of them. Perhaps next time you should read
  • Options
    Crys23 said:

• Options
    Crys23 said:

A third of snarky comments are because people respond to a post without reading
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 741 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Dhorne61 said:

Crys23 said:

Maybe in your low tier war it changed. Still true strike. Maybe you didn’t see the photos above. The buffs are true strike in all of them. Perhaps next time you should read
    I'm tier 1 dummy, top10 masters every season. There, the node changed, it's no longer true strike for a few seasons. Sm99 was always banned, then blacklisted. By the time he was whitelisted, node was changed. Maybe in your tier7 it still is true strike, nobody cares
  • Options
    Crys23 said:

Dhorne61 said:

Crys23 said:

I'm tier 1 dummy, top10 masters every season. There, the node changed, it's no longer true strike for a few seasons. Sm99 was always banned, then blacklisted. By the time he was whitelisted, node was changed. Maybe in your tier7 it still is true strike, nobody cares
    Tier one that can’t look at photos and see the node was the same. If you are not here to offer solutions, don’t comment.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Dhorne61 said:

Crys23 said:

Dhorne61 said:

Crys23 said:

Tier one that can’t look at photos and see the node was the same. If you are not here to offer solutions, don’t comment.
    Tier 1 and can't even identify a true strike icon. Probably a modder
  • Options
    Any update on this ?