**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sp//DrOctober Side Quest, Special Objectives, and Peni Parker only Crystal for October 2023.

Hey MCOC Team,

I have a big idea for what the October Update will be this year, It is Sp//DrOctober. The main part of the update is 2 New Champions Spider-Man (Noir) (Skill) and Morbius (Science) and the New Event Quest where Peni Parker continued her journey with Noir to restore the Spider-Verse while looking out for Morbius along the way. The Main Selling Point of the October 2023 Update is a New Side Quest which will be Peni Parker themed, As she was sent by Carina and Deadpool to find her missing Halloween Candies from Morbius With the help of Spider-Man Noir and Spider-Ham. The side quest has lots of rewards like After completing the side quest for the first time On each difficulty Earns you A free Peni Parker 4*-7* through each of the 5 Threat Levels, alongside with 2,000-50,000 Peni Peni Peni Crystal Shards, Tier-4-6 Tech and Basic Catalysts, Tier-1-3 Alpha Catalysts, and Tier-4-6 Tech ISO-8 from of Each of the 5 Threat Levels. Along side with that Some New Limited Time Only Crystals which are The Peni,Peni,Peni!!! Crystal which only features 3-5* Peni Parker, along side with an Ultimate Peni,Peni,Peni!!! Crystal which only features 6-7* Peni Parker, Lastly with a Collectors Peni,Peni,Peni!!! Crystal that only features 2* and for the first time ever 1* Peni Parker in the Crystal. Also special objectives themed to Peni Parker are also in that update, Along side with a gift received by the MCOC Team with a 2* and 3* Peni Parker in your games mailbox.

Please agree with my Idea for the October 2023 Update because I just want more love for Peni Parker.

Thanks for reading this and maybe agreeing with my idea MCOC Team.

Sincerely Yours,

JawlessArrowMagnet5888~1.

And P.S Make Peni Parker more Common in Crystals in the game too by this idea for the October 2023 update.

Comments

• Options
    My reason for my idea for the October 2023 update to happen is that Peni Parker is a very unique and underrated character in the Marvel Universe. She is inspired by Mecha Anime like Neon Genesis Envengallion or whatever it is called. She also has a Psychic Link with her Spider which controls her mech, But Sp//Dr controls the suits weapon supply but Peni has to help out with controlling the mech too. When Into the Spider-Verse Came out Peni Got a lot of fame on the internet due to her cuteness, but Gwen got more attention than Peni. Which makes me sad because I love Peni Parker. ;(
    And i feel like that Peni Parker needs more love and attention because what I said above, So that is my reason behind this update idea.